How old is Priscilla?

Fore

I'm assuming Micaiah is around the same age as Sothe. I think she was meant to look younger than him though.

Not a chance. If you haven't played through Radiant Dawn, don't read this.

There is a picture of when Micaiah and Sothe first met near the end of RD. Micaiah looks exactly the same, while Sothe is about half her size and 10 years old at the most.

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well in the Raven x Will support it is stated that Raven is 19 and Will is 17 and Priscilla is Raven's younger sister so that gives us a point to estimate from. Other characters whose ages are stated are Rebecca (15), Nino (14), and Lyndis (I beleive this was the 18 mentioned earlier, but that was in Lyn's story which was set 1yr before the main game). No other character ages are specified.

Well in the Raven x Will support it is stated that Raven is 19 and Will is 17 and Priscilla is Raven's younger sister so that gives us a point to estimate from. Other characters whose ages are stated are Rebecca (15), Nino (14), and Lyndis (I beleive this was the 18 mentioned earlier, but that was in Lyn's story which was set 1yr before the main game). No other character ages are specified.

jesus what the fuck

You necro'd a topic that is 364 days old now.