What's -really- cool?

lolDeath

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

KILL ANOTHER PERSON BY SENDING THEM TO HELL! :awesome:

Akuma does this. It's called Raging Demon.

I also learned that song "Fireflies" is really, really, really, really gay,

As in, gayer than Richard Simmons with a rainbow headband skipping on a rainbow with Freddy Mercury, Liberace, Clay Aiken, and Lance Bass.

And none of them are wearing clothes. And they have solid gold cock rings.

You're missing Boy George, George Michael, and the entirety of The Village People.

A sandwich made of waffles, are you fucking stupid? Your such a worthless, useless piece of shit, no wonder your parents never loved you. You're nothing without me, do you understand me bitch? [inserthithere] NOTHING. Hey let me borrow your car.

A sandwich made of waffles, are you fucking stupid? Your such a worthless, useless piece of shit, no wonder your parents never loved you. You're nothing without me, do you understand me bitch? [inserthithere] NOTHING. Hey let me borrow your car.

[anguishedcry] I'm sorry, I can't take this, especially in front of the kids! Have you no decency, first striking me in their poor, swaddled eyes, then coming home with your paycheck spent on that bottle rather than your own son?

*runs off to bedroom, car keys jingling*

Note that I prefer the term "reverse-Seme" thankyouverymuch.

Edited by Дух

Three shadowboxing dummies (i.e. children), reason to degrade to violence and roleplay situations everynight lead you to....*bursts into tears, shuts/padlocks door*

This homoerotica takes far too much effort for even mediocre results. Suggestions?

Three shadowboxing dummies (i.e. children), reason to degrade to violence and roleplay situations everynight lead you to....*bursts into tears, shuts/padlocks door*

This homoerotica takes far too much effort for even mediocre results. Suggestions?

Ask Chalis. She actually reads/writes this kind of shit.