• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buttpirate Ushiromiya

Sedgay the Homo

Whatever, Lanced-a-lot.

Better than being you.

Which in turn is better than being you. But hey, everyone's better than you, so that's not saying much.

rainbowwig2.jpg is neither Doom nor Soul nor You so

rainbowwig2.jpg is also not better than Doom or Soul or I. Hell, he isn't even better than CRASH, he's so pathetic.

Well, Crash is megas kawaii desu ne, so fuck, he's actually pretty good bro. Also, MY INTELLECT IS SUPERIOR!

What. But Doom is your every day Southerner. How can you say that anything in the universe can possibly be worse than that? (ok, he isn't quite as bad as your average Southerner, but almost)

This.

Besides, most Southerners are actually just like the rest of the nation; it's just some areas (ALABAMA AND GEORGEA) have lots of Rednecks. You should really distinguish between the two. It's like saying everyone from New England drives like a New Yorker.

Buttpirate Ushiromiya

Sedgay the Homo

Whatever, Lanced-a-lot.

Better than being you.

Which in turn is better than being you. But hey, everyone's better than you, so that's not saying much.

rainbowwig2.jpg is also not better than Doom or Soul or I. Hell, he isn't even better than CRASH, he's so pathetic.

Well, Crash is megas kawaii desu ne, so fuck, he's actually pretty good bro. Also, MY INTELLECT IS SUPERIOR!

To a lemming. You're still below the next level up (Dogs) though.

What. But Doom is your every day Southerner. How can you say that anything in the universe can possibly be worse than that? (ok, he isn't quite as bad as your average Southerner, but almost)

This.

Besides, most Southerners are actually just like the rest of the nation; it's just some areas (ALABAMA AND GEORGEA) have lots of Rednecks. You should really distinguish between the two. It's like saying everyone from New England drives like a New Yorker.

Buttpirate Ushiromiya

Sedgay the Homo

Whatever, Lanced-a-lot.

Better than being you.

You moron. You were supposed to say "Now who's intellect is superior Khan?" But you didn't, so I still win.

This.

Buttpirate Ushiromiya

Sedgay the Homo

Whatever, Lanced-a-lot.

Better than being you.

You moron. You were supposed to say "Now who's intellect is superior Khan?" But you didn't, so I still win.

If you were making a Star Trek reference, that's a horribly obscure one to make. If not, it's even worse.

This.

Buttpirate Ushiromiya

Sedgay the Homo

Whatever, Lanced-a-lot.

Better than being you.

If you were making a Star Trek reference, that's a horribly obscure one to make. If not, it's even worse.

There's no such thing as horribly obscure when we're talking about Star Trek references.

This.

Buttpirate Ushiromiya

Sedgay the Homo

Whatever, Lanced-a-lot.

Better than being you.

There's no such thing as horribly obscure when we're talking about Star Trek references.

"Who's been holding up the damn elevator?"

This.

How do you point out specific states and not say Texas

This.

How do you point out specific states and not say Texas

Because there's absolutely nothing wrong with Texans. Sure, they're a little crazy, but it's typically Crazy Awesome.

Contrary to it glowing bright red when seen from space, Georgia doesn't actually have all that many rednecks relative to everyone else, Nisho.

Eh...

I won't judge out loud.

Just this: North Carolina >>>> Georgia in terms of red-neckness.

Contrary to it glowing bright red when seen from space, Georgia doesn't actually have all that many rednecks relative to everyone else, Nisho.

Eh...

I won't judge out loud.

Just this: North Carolina >>>> Georgia in terms of red-neckness.

I'd say Kentucky is worse than both, but they actually have a sport more important than NASCAR.

Granted, it's still racing, but Horse Racing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> NASCAR every day of the week.