ITT: Argue

lolDeath

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm technically a Texan by now and I gotta say, we have NASA. Automatic win; everything you say is negligible.

Yeah well, New Jersey has Clerks, therefore your argument is invalid.

Yeah, but by the same token, IT'S NEW JERSEY.

Psh, Clerks outweighs all the bad parts of New Jersey.

I'm technically a Texan by now and I gotta say, we have NASA. Automatic win; everything you say is negligible.

Yeah well, New Jersey has Clerks, therefore your argument is invalid.

Yeah, but by the same token, IT'S NEW JERSEY.

Psh, Clerks outweighs all the bad parts of New Jersey.

But by the same token, Clerks is IN NEW JERSEY.

Uh no it fucking doesn't.

You're terribad. All of you are!

TO TEN

I'm going to have to disagree with that statement kind sir, it is you who is terribad and I who is better. What does Texas have other than NASA? That's right, border-hoppers from Mexico.

Clerks is IN NEW JERSEY.

Yeah? Your point? I know New Jersey is known as a "bad state" if that's what you're trying to say.

TO TEN

I'm going to have to disagree with that statement kind sir, it is you who is terribad and I who is better. What does Texas have other than NASA? That's right, border-hoppers from Mexico.

Clerks is IN NEW JERSEY.

Yeah? Your point? I know New Jersey is known as a "bad state" if that's what you're trying to say.

Texas is the home of Texas Roadhouse, one of the best Steak restaurant chains in the United States, and a shitload of Crazy Awesome. Besides, more illegal immigrants go to California and Nevada than Texas, because Texans don't tolerate that shit.

TO TEN

Clerks is IN NEW JERSEY.

Texas is the home of Texas Roadhouse, one of the best Steak restaurant chains in the United States, and a shitload of Crazy Awesome. Besides, more illegal immigrants go to California and Nevada than Texas, because Texans don't tolerate that shit.

Man dude, you've got it all wrong. I love illegal immigrants, they do shit-jobs that nobody fucking wants! They're awesome, how can you disagree?

Illegal immigrants are awesome though because committing crimes is cool and illegal things are normally crimes.

Dude, I live in California. I get those guys all the time on the street.

Then I make passes by the local INS station and they all jump out.

TO TEN

Clerks is IN NEW JERSEY.

Man dude, you've got it all wrong. I love illegal immigrants, they do shit-jobs that nobody fucking wants! They're awesome, how can you disagree?

This too. Except I live in Florida where all our illegal immigrants are automatically made legal the moment they hit US soil because they're all from Cuba.