ITT: Argue

lolDeath

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fuck you, Zelda, for being such a fucking faggot over ONE FUCKING LETTER. How about you pull that stick out of your ass and beat yourself to death with it for being such a fucking douchebag.

I want to lay you down on a bed of nails and sit on your face after eating a couple of bean burritos you INSENSITIVE LITTLE ASS PIMPLE.

At least I HAVE a name to make fun of. You change your name so fucking much because you're insecure ever since all those affairs you had with your step dad.

Fuck you Pahn for being such a motherfucking pushover. Really, you make Pinko Commie Hippies look like John Fucking Rambo, you pussy.

Well... I am a pushover on the internet.

You can't do anything on the internet.

I more of a.... come see me in real life.

Keiichi likes to try and stick his penis into his own ass.

At least mine is long enough for me to do so. Yours is so small, you can't even fit it into the asshole of a guy with no asscheeks.

I said try. WHAT, ARE YOU BLIND AFTER BEING RAPED IN THE EYES BY A LION? DOES YOUR BRAIL INTERNET NOT WORK WORTH A FUCK BLIND BOY?

Fuck you, Zelda, for being such a fucking faggot over ONE FUCKING LETTER. How about you pull that stick out of your ass and beat yourself to death with it for being such a fucking douchebag.

I want to lay you down on a bed of nails and sit on your face after eating a couple of bean burritos you INSENSITIVE LITTLE ASS PIMPLE.

At least I HAVE a name to make fun of. You change your name so fucking much because you're insecure ever since all those affairs you had with your step dad.

I change my name often because of Awesomeness Evolution. Unlike a faggot like you, I can actually GROW as a person. My name happens to grow with me.

(/Totally fucking bullshit excuse)

Fuck you Zelda for calling me out on my name changes when you are too much of a bitch to change yours when you KNOW people have 1001 ways of ripping your ass a new one with it.

Keiichi likes to try and stick his penis into his own ass.

At least mine is long enough for me to do so. Yours is so small, you can't even fit it into the asshole of a guy with no asscheeks.

I said try. WHAT, ARE YOU BLIND AFTER BEING RAPED IN THE EYES BY A LION? DOES YOUR BRAIL INTERNET NOT WORK WORTH A FUCK BLIND BOY?

What's the use in trying if there's no way to reach, huh? And why the fuck would you even know that anyways? Fucking Faggot STALKER!!

Fuck you for being too inferior to realize that my name is a glorious ode to my glority, and that I'm too glorious to need to change my name for something as inglourious as pussying out around people who misspell it on purpose.

Besides, I change my name hella lots anyway because I get bored with it, too. >_>

Fuck you Xander and your righteous indignative posting on your name changes. No one with the creative span of altering one letter should be permitted to claim superiority in nomenclature over another. I'm willing to foergo this, however, with Nishi's bestial habits in sight.

Fucking GOD DAMMIT Kris all you do is SPEW! Your posts have so much fluff I could use them as aphrodesiacs!

What? I like soft furry things.

Eitherhow, Nishi needs to fuck off. Acting like he knows me. What a prick.

Kris I KNOW you fap to my writing.

Bishi, you know I'm a cum bucket only because that faggot Death won't stop bragging about his conquest like the pitiful little nerd he is.