Odd thing that happened to you in Brawl

Serene

Okay it just happend almost five hours ago, but:

We were playing a match on battlefield, I was Shiek, someone grabbed a thunderbolt, and shrank me and everyone else, Since I knew that I didn't have a chance to recover as Shiek, I swap to Zelda, I recover and continue as usual.

Here's the rub:

Once everyone else was back at normal size, I was still mini, I was small for about 30 seconds before I got knocked off. Then I regrew back.

Does anyone know if theres a glitch relating to that?

Also a little side note, while I was mini, I kicked some major ass

I was coming back from a smash attack when i was small. I got big and lost my third jump because I used it the second before i changed back... lame...

Here's the rub:

Once everyone else was back at normal size, I was still mini, I was small for about 30 seconds before I got knocked off. Then I regrew back.

Also a little side note, while I was mini, I kicked some major ass

Has that happened to anyone before, in any way. Also, they didn't grab a second thunderbolt to keep me smaller

one fun glitch i tried in Brawl goes as follows:

Play as jigglypuff on the bridge of eldin stage. Get a small ball. When the bridge is regerating, go down to that area where it regerates, use the final smash, if all goes well you'll get big and stay big as jigglypuff. Of course, your fighting skills are the same as normal so being huge doesn't help.

Also for even more fun take yoshi and swallow jigglypuff into an egg. it'll get bigger and bigger...

This isn't a glitch or anything, but Wario Wafticide (down-b-ing near the stage's ceiling with wario and becoming a hero) is weird and friggin hilarious.

That's funny, that's about as funny as the Landmaster getting eaten by those bing red strawberry like things in Pikmin stage. I can't spell the name

That's funny, that's about as funny as the Landmaster getting eaten by those bing red strawberry like things in Pikmin stage. I can't spell the name

Is that possible? :o