Hello guys

Hi, I'm new here (obviously) but not new to forums though. I like Fire Emblem, Metroid, Pokemon, and many old-school games. I'm also into many old-school shows, old school cartoons, some anime, computers/Internet, and even girls (to some extent).

Hello BLS. Feel free to check out the unofficial newcomer topic in the inroductions page.

Welcome to the forest, BLS. I shall serves as your Fireman for the remainder of your life here...which shouldn't be long with all the fires that go around...

3rd poster in an Intro Topic? My luck has started to turn... Anyway, welcome to the forest. Try to burn it down. (Wow, I haven't said that in a loooooong time...)

Hey BLS. I'm Lyle Dayek. If you have any questions feel free to ask. And be sure to check out the pinned newcomer's info.

By the way. What does BLS stand for? The best I can think of it Bacon lettuce and Squash.

Bacon Lettuce Sausage

Oh also Black Luster, I used to duel back a couple years ago, my favorite (though not my best) deck was made out of nothing but the familiar possessed cards

Errrr......

Errrrrrr..........

Errrrrrrrrrrr................

Don't mind me, I'm just retarded (not really). Welcome to the forest!

Also, if you think you're dumb enough, you can join the Idiot Gang.

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1628

My brother really mess with you Knife

On subject I think we should try to find someone to come here that's a complete a-hole like my brother