Guilty Gear/BlazBlue

HolyAarom

Well I'll still play as Rachel but only for fun against my friends... Then again I never was that good with Rachel but still okay with her. I guess I'll just stick Ragna since I've had a much easier time playing as him than any other character.

Yes I play and I place well among high ranking US players (Blazblue)

I play Noel btw, can't wait for CS

I do play GG I have netplay so get it so maybe we can play sometime I'm decent at that and run Dizzy

Define "high ranking"...

Semi finals, sometimes finals other times quarter finals

You enjoy doubting me

Name the players pl0x. I play people like Lord Knight, Jiyuna, and Alzarath... 3 top players in the US.

Also I'm going to NECX for Melty and Blazblue which I dropped awhile ago since my character really couldn't develop any more and just about everything is known. Meaning no more cool unexpected shit.

Anyway, I've been watching vids on BBCS though. The game looks great. I'm sad on what they did to Rachel, they just needed to nerf the pumpkin and jump cancel j.2C mostly, but they really trashed her.

Bang went from bottom tier to top 2 characters in the game. Gave him more safe options mostly. Made his 623B float enemies higher. His grab wall-bounces. Air grab knocks them to the ground and can combo into daifunka for great damage. Drives are faster, overall faster. More nail shenanigans (but left the # of nails he has the same) but yeah. Bang is beast

Litchi is now one of the two best characters. Her combos are hype!!! She can cancel Itsu and a ton of other things.

Ragna's new Belial edge is amazing and leads to nice high damage combos.

I sort of like what they did to Arakune. Definitely made him control less of the screen by making his clouds not give ANY hitstun and giving him a curse meter. However, on block, all drive moves give 1/2 the normal curse on the gauge (takes 4 normal hits to fill it up). And they buffed his bugs pretty badly. Bigger hitbox, easy to do 5k damage combos. can still trap people. But thank god they can't guard crush now. He can summon bugs so he can safely tech and recover. So while he's in that curse mode, he's ridiculous again.

I could keep on going and going, but yeah. You can just check Dustloop for the changes on each character.

If you want I can also post the nico links for good videos.

Current Japanese tier list. Obviously subject to change. Especially with Hazama, Tsubaki, and Rachel (since people were originally trying to play her like CT Rachel.)

S Bang

S- Litchi, Ragna

A Carl, Arakune, Taokaka

A- Hakumen, Jin, Hazama

B Tager, Lamda

B- Noel

C Tsubaki

D Rachel (RIP)

About some comments above. Rachel is currently garbage. Noel CAN combo, it's just that it's really weird and ackward. It involves some floor bouncing. Watch R1's Noel. Tsubaki is meh :/. She easy to block and her stuff is kind of slow. Her DP isn't the greatest either since it needs some of her install. They're still looking for Hazama BnBs... The best they've found is like 2.2k for a basic meterless combo. I think I've seen like 3.6k with his EX DP.

Also Hakumen does the most damage... period... Followed by Carl.

lol Hakumen

Edited by Aozaki Touko

Yes I play and I place well among high ranking US players (Blazblue)

I play Noel btw, can't wait for CS

I do play GG I have netplay so get it so maybe we can play sometime I'm decent at that and run Dizzy

Define "high ranking"...

Semi finals, sometimes finals other times quarter finals

You enjoy doubting me

Name the players pl0x. I play people like Lord Knight, Jiyuna, and Alzarath... 3 top players in the US.

Also I'm going to NECX for Melty and Blazblue which I dropped awhile ago since my character really couldn't develop any more and just about everything is known. Meaning no more cool unexpected shit.

Anyway, I've been watching vids on BBCS though. The game looks great. I'm sad on what they did to Rachel, they just needed to nerf the pumpkin and jump cancel j.2C mostly, but they really trashed her.

Bang went from bottom tier to top 2 characters in the game. Gave him more safe options mostly. Made his 623B float enemies higher. His grab wall-bounces. Air grab knocks them to the ground and can combo into daifunka for great damage. Drives are faster, overall faster. More nail shenanigans (but left the # of nails he has the same) but yeah. Bang is beast

Litchi is now one of the two best characters. Her combos are hype!!! She can cancel Itsu and a ton of other things.

Ragna's new Belial edge is amazing and leads to nice high damage combos.

I sort of like what they did to Arakune. Definitely made him control less of the screen by making his clouds not give ANY hitstun and giving him a curse meter. However, on block, all drive moves give 1/2 the normal curse on the gauge (takes 4 normal hits to fill it up). And they buffed his bugs pretty badly. Bigger hitbox, easy to do 5k damage combos. can still trap people. But thank god they can't guard crush now. He can summon bugs so he can safely tech and recover. So while he's in that curse mode, he's ridiculous again.

I could keep on going and going, but yeah. You can just check Dustloop for the changes on each character.

If you want I can also post the nico links for good videos.

Current Japanese tier list. Obviously subject to change. Especially with Hazama, Tsubaki, and Rachel (since people were originally trying to play her like CT Rachel.)

S Bang

S- Litchi, Ragna

A Carl, Arakune, Taokaka

A- Hakumen, Jin, Hazama

B Tager, Lamda

B- Noel

C Tsubaki

D Rachel (RIP)

About some comments above. Rachel is currently garbage. Noel CAN combo, it's just that it's really weird and ackward. It involves some floor bouncing. Watch R1's Noel. Tsubaki is meh :/. She easy to block and her stuff is kind of slow. Her DP isn't the greatest either since it needs some of her install. They're still looking for Hazama BnBs... The best they've found is like 2.2k for a basic meterless combo. I think I've seen like 3.6k with his EX DP.

Also Hakumen does the most damage... period... Followed by Carl.

lol Hakumen

I know for sure they aren't top 3 in the US lol

I don't play with anyone, I just go to tourneys and do alright in some

Skane(Bang)and Jeff(Rachel) are the big names. Mystic (Hakumen), King (V-13), CEO (Tager) and Juggernaunt(Ragna)are like the less good more local guys, but still pretty sick

Heatnana swears Noel is play-able in CS but I'm having doubts, but hes Heartnana so I'm pretty sure he knows what hes are doing

And the CS announcer sucks ass

If you read I said 3 top players. Not top 3... Jiyuna = best Ragna. Lord Knight = best Litchi. Jiyuna is often hailed as best "japanese" ragna despite the fact he's not japanese nor goes to japan lol