Fire Emblem Hades

Luminothe

Think of all the evil fire emblem characters(and people who play fire emblem) out there. Where do you suppose they go? Post here to tell everyone what you think(It can be in any format you want, it doesn't have to be how I describe it.)

Crime: over using a Jeigan

Punishment upon death: (If sin was committed FE2-FE10) Forced to play FE10 hard mode only using abused Jeigan character(s)(If sin was commited FE1 or FE 11) You must complete hard 5 star mode without jeigan+every character has Jeigans growths

Crime: Allowing him/herself to be killed by Meg

Punishement: The sinner will be crushed beneath a farting Meg for all eternity

Crime:Over using an est

Punishment: Est will now start at lvl 20 premoted with same stats/ your forced to use the Est.

Happy?

And I'm talking about using Jeigan but neglecting all of your other characters

Crime:Over using an est

Punishment: Est will now start at lvl 20 premoted with same stats/ your forced to use the Est.

Happy?

And I'm talking about using Jeigan but neglecting all of your other characters

This is not a crime.

Crime: Saying characters you've never used sucks

Punishment: Umm... I'll think of something.

Trust me, after this play though I'll have used everyone except Ricardo, and Darros (who is considered good).

I have a lot of reason to say some characters suck now.

Crime: Saying overrated characters are awesome when they're not. (They're called "overrated" for a reason. Case in point: a lot of examples exist, one example I'll use is Radd.)

Punishment: You will have been required to solo the game with said characters with growths changed to 0% in all areas.

Edited by Idun and Sephiroth fan

Crime: Creating a crappy topic about punishing people for how they play Fire Emblem

Punishment: Being forced to play through every Fire Emblem with a team of Non-FE5 Thieves only. With all the enemies set to have their stats all set to 127.

:Canada: I'm starting to get the feeling that people don't like me much.

Ah, well i'm use to it. Everyone I meet has hated me since pre-school.

(I would just like to take this moment to release all my frustration of Blackknight666. I know him in real life, we go to the same school together. He is real mean and pessimistic, especially toward me. :( I will do somthing very bad to you one day BK666. And I will not hesitate!!!!! :angry::angry::angry: !!!!)

Go Canada!!!!! :Canada::Canada::Canada::Canada:

I like Pieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. La la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la la!!!

My chapel talk is in aproximitly 16 hours and 53 minutes YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

Everyone here is mean.

I got everyone to hate me.

I have to cut my self.

I punish myself like this whenever I screw up.

I have to do it almost every day.

Pain is the key to Omisience. Pain is the only thing common between every form of being.

Pain is good, embrace it.

Blood tastes so good(I have bitten other people before. It was so goooooooood.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: :D :lol:

See what I mean?

Don't listen to him. He is mean. He has not expiereinced enough pain. He does not know the truth.

. I'm drinking the blood I recieved from a glass. It tastes like salt/ iron/very good flavor I can't describe. my poop is going to be red.

16 hours and 30 minutes left unitl my chapel talk.

I give myself pain sessions every day. My favorite kind is when I run razors acrossmy skin because it tastes so good afterward. Of course I commonly have to use my finger nails instead of razors. :D

See what I mean?

Don't listen to him. He is mean. He has not expiereinced enough pain. He does not know the truth.

. I'm drinking the blood I recieved from a glass. It tastes like salt/ iron/very good flavor I can't describe. my poop is going to be red.

16 hours and 30 minutes left unitl my chapel talk.

I give myself pain sessions every day. My favorite kind is when I run razors acrossmy skin because it tastes so good afterward. Of course I commonly have to use my finger nails instead of razors. :D

Tell me, are you perhaps from Newfoundland?