I can't get on at school anymore.

Why do you wanna get on during school?

Yeah, why? Do you actually like others to check out what you're viewing?

He obviously loves this place you guys.

Why do you wanna get on during school?

Yeah, why? Do you actually like others to check out what you're viewing?

He obviously loves this place you guys.

Yeah, I sometimes miss this place at school too.

SF > School

Yeah this happened to me a few weeks ago if your really desperate there are ways to get around it the easiest one I have found is to type serenesforest.net into Google translator which will get you onto the site but you can't log in, pictures don't show and everything is a bit screwed but you can still read stuff.

Yeah, me too. Why not?

Rainy days > SF > School

I'm having a rainy day right now yay me

Edited by I Like My Cake Iced

Hey, I don't even have internet at my school. Well, not for this thing anyway, only during lessons and for homework. You get punishment when using it for anything else.

School Library's Computer Lab. If your highschool doesn't have one, then sux2bu.

Am I really the only one who Kinda likes school? I actually DO get things from it, especially from my Honors and AP classes. Regular classes are shit though.

Even stuff like AP classes can be shit, depending on the school. Just like how the same grade at different schools means different things, an AP class at a place like Berkeley High or Oakland Tech is like a 9th/10th grade class at a college prep school. Not everyone goes to a high school with high academic standards or even dynamic teachers.

You can always learn more and faster studying things on your own, but few people have the kind of motivation it takes to do that consistently when they don't have any obligations related to it.

Different schools also have different computer policies. The school I went to in 11th and 12th grade had unrestricted access to computers with unfiltered internet access, though there were official (and largely ignored) usage policies. People who used them to log into things like forums and YouTube tended to get their accounts hacked, though.

Edited by Hero

Fuck guys, school is awesome.

By my logic, you either A) have classes that are interesting/challenging, or B) have classes that are easy as shit, which you can just goof off in. Plus, you get to be with other people.

By my logic, you either A) have classes that are interesting/challenging, or B) have classes that are easy as shit, which you can just goof off in. Plus, you get to be with other people.

That's what it's like in college, unless you go to some shitty degree factory. As for high school, some high schools can just wear you down. Having all B-category classes is fun for awhile but after that you're just going in circles.

That's what it's like in college, unless you go to some shitty degree factory. As for high school, some high schools can just wear you down. Having all B-category classes is fun for awhile but after that you're just going in circles.

See the second option I provided.