Buy my product!

Colonel M

Vergil's opener:

"Hi Billy Mays here with another fantastic product!

Tired of your class set B units ending up like shit because they suck at combat and durability? Well now that's a thing of the past with the new HG (not to be confused with Heart Gold).

Hunter.PNG -> General.PNG

Just start up the program and it'll automatically turn your crappy Class set B unit into a competent General with no hassle at all and no fees!

Not satisfied with our product? Not a problem! In just 3 easy steps and I can walk over there and kick you in the balls! But wait! through this special TV offer, we'll triple your investment! 3 copies of program in case you lose the first and a kick in the balls for each one you lose! Order now!"

And now to our paid testimonials!

• Draug: I can actually be called "A God" now!
  • Dolph: Just when people lost all faith in me, I found this epic product and tried it out. Sure my start was in the gutters, but who the fuck cares? I get 35 HP | 19 Def from this shit, and have enough AS to prevent being in major danger zones. I'm a stud now!
  • Big Mac: It makes me better than Roshe!
  • Roger: It's crazy. 20/1 I have 14 Spd. Take that Paladins! Don't forget my pwnsome 18 Def. I'm so banging Shiida tonight after using this product!
  • Kashim: Being a pimp is tough in today's economy. With Hunter -> General, I had full confidence that I could pimp like no other. I tank like a pimp and now I have more ho's than just Shiida. Hunter->General was the best investment I ever made!
  • Est: *Cries*
  • Gordin: I can't believe I feel for Kevin's Scamnow with Curate -> Sniper...
  • Zagaro: I'm not gonna lie I'm pretty goddamn impressed with this thing.

Of course for the crazy price of Bullion (S) and calling in the next 20 minutes you get not one, but TWO opportunities to use this setup! AND you have a chane to make your own testimonials!

Don't wait for the bullshit Cleric->Sniper, get your Hunter->General today!

Edited by Billy: Hunter - General

What if I want to follow in Gordin's footsteps as a SwordMaster instead?

Not satisfied with our product? Not a problem! In just 3 easy steps and I can walk over there and kick you in the balls! But wait! through this special TV offer, we'll triple your investment! 3 copies of program in case you lose the first and a kick in the balls for each one you lose! Order now!"

Get out with the fail and use a REAL class setup!

Wait a minute, how is Billy Mays talking? Didn't he die back in July?

I'm Billy Mays. What do you mean I died?

Joey - img

You, sir, won the internets. Claim your prize from Al Gore.

Edited by Billy: Hunter - General

He was autopsied and buried and everything! There was a lot of media attention, some people even accused him of drug use and say that was the cause of death.

So there's really nothing you can be other than an impersonator or raised dead, and I don't know which is worse.

He was autopsied and buried and everything! There was a lot of media attention, some people even accused him of drug use and say that was the cause of death.

So there's really nothing you can be other than an impersonator or raised dead, and I don't know which is worse.

...I'm a Necromancer?

:awesome:

Ogma: With mercenary!general ... ahem hunter!general lololololol.... I became invincible... Aside from mamkutes and the odd armorslayer. With these stats at base after promo on chapter 11 I was comparable to Wolf: 48 HP | 16 STR | 12 SKL | 11 SPD | 19 DEF. You could even say I was better than him for a time and then better than him again later on in the game. I was to good for shiida now. She was to poor for my high class tastes. So I chose Minerva and Lena instead.

Wolf: F*** you.