Say something you wouldn't normally say

Serene

Ike is NOT cheaper than Sonic in Brawl. And he's certainly NOT the cheapest character in the game. Sonic is EASILY the cheapest character!

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ike is NOT cheaper than Sonic in Brawl. And he's certainly NOT the cheapest character in the game. Sonic is EASILY the cheapest character!

I am not going to make a contradiction of the conversation we had earlier in order to make you crazy. I compleltely agree with that statement.

ALL religions make absolutely PERFECT sense. None of them have ANY flaws at all. Not even Aethism. They are all PERFECT and COMPLETELY thought out. Especially with the Christains and their ENORMOUS amount of proof with a single little book.

ALL religions make absolutely PERFECT sense. None of them have ANY flaws at all. Not even Aethism. They are all PERFECT and COMPLETELY thought out. Especially with the Christains and their ENORMOUS amount of proof with a single little book.

[serious]That's going a little too far.[/serious]

I totally WAS NOT saying that all religions made no sense. I mean seriously, all religions have absolutely FLAWLESS proof.

[serious]If you get mad, or annoyed, by someone who makes fun of you or your beliefs then just ignore them. You're you. Only your opinion should matter to you. I was just saying. [/serious]

I totally WAS NOT saying that all religions made no sense. I mean seriously, all religions have absolutely FLAWLESS proof.

[serious] Listen, I don't want to get you mad, and I know you don't want to hear a lecture, but I just want to state my case about religion: Religious stories are completely ridiculous. It's true. There's no denying it. But the story that we're all just here just cause. There's nothing out there, there's no great meaning to life. That I believe is the most ridiculous story of all. [serious]

That adventure quest ad at the top of the page is awesome and not annoying at all.

• 4 months later...