ong

Nestling

Other than radiant dawn, the best wii game is(or at least my favorite)....

Geometry wars Galaxies!

Geometry-Wars-1.jpg

This is a rea; wii game...

It's not No More Heroes or MadWorld. You automatically fail.

What are you, some kind of faggot?

I'd make a statement about the ludicrus amout of irony behind this post, but recent actions unfortunately do merit the contained question. So I'll answer it bluntly:

I am in no way a homosexual.

Faggot doesn't mean homosexual you faggot

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Geometry wars Galaxies!

Geometry-Wars-1.jpg

I'd make a statement about the ludicrus amout of irony behind this post, but recent actions unfortunately do merit the contained question. So I'll answer it bluntly:

I'm American, faggot. That's what the slang literally means here, faggot. So go fuck yourself, faggot.

Hikarusa you added a comma by accident in your signature. I'm not saying "always wear the wrist strap". I'm stating why the producers put it there. If you are hurling the remote at TVs, walls, etc. you should try putting on a wrist strap before you lose a TV or something.

Geometry wars Galaxies!

Geometry-Wars-1.jpg

I'm American, faggot. That's what the slang literally means here, faggot. So go fuck yourself, faggot.

I'm an American too. The thing is that I'm not a faggot who uses 'faggot' as homosexual. Only faggots do that. Most Americans are faggots.

Hikarusa you added a comma by accident in your signature. I'm not saying "always wear the wrist strap". I'm stating why the producers put it there. If you are hurling the remote at TVs, walls, etc. you should try putting on a wrist strap before you lose a TV or something.

I don't have any commas in my sig

Accident meant Title but was thinking of something else. Why call everyone a faggot without evidence? Here in where I live faggot is the equivalent of homosexual. And I certainly know for a fact I'm not homosexual. Checking a dictionary faggot is slang for homosexual and is just another insulting word.

Edited by BlackKnight666

faggot1 esp US, fagot [ˈfægət]

n

1. a bundle of sticks or twigs, esp when bound together and used as fuel

2. (Engineering / Metallurgy) a bundle of iron bars, esp a box formed by four pieces of wrought iron and filled with scrap to be forged into wrought iron

3. (Cookery) a ball of chopped meat, usually pork liver, bound with herbs and bread and eaten fried

4. a bundle of anything

vb (tr)

1. to collect into a bundle or bundles

2. (Clothing, Personal Arts & Crafts / Knitting & Sewing) Needlework to do faggoting on (a garment, piece of cloth, etc.)

[from Old French, perhaps from Greek phakelos bundle]

faggot2

n

Slang chiefly US and Canadian a male homosexual Often shortened to fag

These aren't just my rules.

You are being controlled by this language of 'english' and what you were taught about 'dictionaries' and 'meanings'. Break free from these prisons, and realize.

You are a non-physical object's bitch.

I am not flaming you.

But really now.

How do you think new words are made? How do you think the meanings of words change? How did 'gay' become 'homosexual'?

No. Faggot means whatever I want it to mean at the time I use it. I'm trying to make it a more versatile word than 'fuck'. Which means it would then become worse to say 'faggot' than it would to murder someone. But eh.

And yes it does. I will force it on the world and it will work.

Geometry wars Galaxies!

Geometry-Wars-1.jpg

Well, neither am I, but you say I am, so.......

Also, ITT: Hika does his normal weird troll routine.

You say that as if I am a mere troll.

But let us get this straight bro.

Even if you were to call me God, you would be insulting me to compare me to such a low being.

Get this straight EVERYONE: I am no mere being below God. I am no mere God.

It is not funny. I am a "God" above your God. And you "Humans" are "Gods" below your "God". Let me ask you, if you are below God and called 'Human' and I am above God, what should I be called?

I don't really care. Just let it be known that once you die you will realize. You will become a "God" for your very own universe but you will be below your "God" just as your "God" is below me. But in the case you are wondering why I'm here instead of my own universe, it's because I felt like checking up on this faggot's universe. I thought it would have ended by now. Also, in case you think I'm lying as I should be in my own universe, I shall share with you a secret.

For every 10 quintillion years which pass in this universe, a mere nanosecond passes in my universe.

also don't tell God but my 'species' is the 970987924743985704570947th, making his the 970987924743985704570948th, and you humans the 970987924743985704570949th