ong

Nestling

It is not funny. I am a "God" above your God. And you "Humans" are "Gods" below your "God". Let me ask you, if you are below God and called 'Human' and I am above God, what should I be called?

I don't really care. Just let it be known that once you die you will realize. You will become a "God" for your very own universe but you will be below your "God" just as your "God" is below me. But in the case you are wondering why I'm here instead of my own universe, it's because I felt like checking up on this faggot's universe. I thought it would have ended by now. Also, in case you think I'm lying as I should be in my own universe, I shall share with you a secret.

For every 10 quintillion years which pass in this universe, a mere nanosecond passes in my universe.

also don't tell God but my 'species' is the 970987924743985704570947th, making his the 970987924743985704570948th, and you humans the 970987924743985704570949th

Someone has a massive ego. :facepalm:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It is not funny. I am a "God" above your God. And you "Humans" are "Gods" below your "God". Let me ask you, if you are below God and called 'Human' and I am above God, what should I be called?

I don't really care. Just let it be known that once you die you will realize. You will become a "God" for your very own universe but you will be below your "God" just as your "God" is below me. But in the case you are wondering why I'm here instead of my own universe, it's because I felt like checking up on this faggot's universe. I thought it would have ended by now. Also, in case you think I'm lying as I should be in my own universe, I shall share with you a secret.

For every 10 quintillion years which pass in this universe, a mere nanosecond passes in my universe.

also don't tell God but my 'species' is the 970987924743985704570947th, making his the 970987924743985704570948th, and you humans the 970987924743985704570949th

Indeed! :facepalm:

no

yes

It's too big, it's too wide, it won't fit.

We are separate species not based upon evolution. Well, our separate species were created from evolution, but separately. In completely different universes.

Well, if your species came before us in a different universe I assume our creators spent more time on us and therefore we are superior. Anyways, I'm surprised a God from another universe that is supposedly better uses run on sentences.

Holy cow this topic got derailed!

Anyway...

I agree with BK666's arguement

I was recently suspended from school beacause of mental health concerns XD :D

Well, if your species came before us in a different universe I assume our creators spent more time on us and therefore we are superior. Anyways, I'm surprised a God from another universe that is supposedly better uses run on sentences.

You misunderstand. I am the 'God' of the universe your God is from. Your God died in my universe. He got his own universe to do whatever with, but it is on a lower level than mine so I can fuck with it too if I feel like it. You have no creator. Your God just let you evolve because he didn't feel like doing anything.

Edited by Hikarusa