Parrots are the cooliest animals EVER!!!

Freohr Datia

There is this parrot named Rico. He belongs to one of my aunts and uncles.

And he says the most awesomeness things!!!

1. Whenever someone goes into the kitchen and turns on the light, Rico knows, and every time he starts making a fire alarm noise because of this one incident when a fire started in the kitchen (not a serious one). The fire alarm went off and it was right in the room he was in. So he makes the fire alarm noise and he imitates it so accurately that they can never tell if it's the actual alarm or just Rico. =D

2. Rico sometimes says "achoo!" and whenever he does my aunt would say "Bless you." So whenever she sneezes Rico says "Bless you!"

3. Rico has learned that 7 p.m. is the time my aunt normally goes to sleep, so every time it's 7 p.m. (idk if there's a clock in his room or not) he'd say "Night night!" If my aunt isn't in bed by 7 then eventually Rico says, "Okaaaaaaaaaaay..... Night night!" as in saying "Okaaaay, this is the part where you go to bed now."

4. My aunt and uncle have two dogs who are in the front yard, which is just outside the window of the room Rico's in. Whenever he sees the dogs, he'll say "Come here insert name here!" to both of the dogs, cause he's so used to hearing the owners say that to them.

Now, those are the ones that fit in the category as "cute."

These next ones fit in the "hilarious" category!

1. Rico says something else whenever he sees the dogs outside his window as well. He also tends to say "Sucks to be you!" whenever he sees them. :awesome:

2. I think this next one is my favorite thing that Rico says. He sometimes says "Don't piss me off or I'll fly away." XD

Soo... does anyone else know of any funny parrots (or other funny animals for that matter)?

I know a funny parrot. It's name is Chatot. But it's a Pokemon.

I guess that doesn't count huh? And the achoo bless you part was neat.

Edited by Emerald Jealousy

I know a funny parrot. It's name is Chatot. But it's a Pokemon.

I guess that doesn't count huh? And the achoo bless you part was neat.

Ah I remember that thing

idk... does it count?...

My friend had a cockatoo that thought it was a dog, it dug holes, (and slept in them) it barked, he took it for walks on a leash and it scared other doges even big ones.

I've got seven parakeets. They're cute but they're pretty retarded.

Liao: The oldest. He's blue, and he's a raving coward.

Lulu: The blonde. She's a full Lutino(All Yellow). Doesn't mind me handling her like King Kong handles that one chick. Rumors abound that Lulu might actually be a boy :/

Setsuka: The White Jet. She's a full Albino(All White). She doesn't like being touched at all and flys around like a fighter jet.

Kuni: He's the dad. He's green, and the following three birds are his kids. Mother died ;_;

Ichigo: Yellowish. Finicky.

Oichi: Yellowish. Finicky. Looks and acts just like Ichigo, so it's damn near impossible to tell them apart.

Saki: Daddy's little girl. She's looks just like him.

There is this parrot named Rico. He belongs to one of my aunts and uncles.

And he says the most awesomeness things!!!

1. Whenever someone goes into the kitchen and turns on the light, Rico knows, and every time he starts making a fire alarm noise because of this one incident when a fire started in the kitchen (not a serious one). The fire alarm went off and it was right in the room he was in. So he makes the fire alarm noise and he imitates it so accurately that they can never tell if it's the actual alarm or just Rico. =D

2. Rico sometimes says "achoo!" and whenever he does my aunt would say "Bless you." So whenever she sneezes Rico says "Bless you!"

3. Rico has learned that 7 p.m. is the time my aunt normally goes to sleep, so every time it's 7 p.m. (idk if there's a clock in his room or not) he'd say "Night night!" If my aunt isn't in bed by 7 then eventually Rico says, "Okaaaaaaaaaaay..... Night night!" as in saying "Okaaaay, this is the part where you go to bed now."

4. My aunt and uncle have two dogs who are in the front yard, which is just outside the window of the room Rico's in. Whenever he sees the dogs, he'll say "Come here insert name here!" to both of the dogs, cause he's so used to hearing the owners say that to them.

Now, those are the ones that fit in the category as "cute."

These next ones fit in the "hilarious" category!

1. Rico says something else whenever he sees the dogs outside his window as well. He also tends to say "Sucks to be you!" whenever he sees them. :awesome:

2. I think this next one is my favorite thing that Rico says. He sometimes says "Don't piss me off or I'll fly away." XD

Soo... does anyone else know of any funny parrots (or other funny animals for that matter)?

thats awesome! I like the last one XD