Orange Dragon's pokemon shop

OrangeDragon

I have an action replay, and with it I can go into the grass and find any species. I figured I'd be nice to those of you without action replays :)

But they arent free. The pokemon you trade to me must be holding a certain item. The items listed are prefered, but if you have a different item you'd like to give me ask and I might take it. No TMs please, I already used the cheat to get 99 of every TM. Here are the requirements.

Legendaries(mew, mewtwo, zapdos, moltres, articuno, hooh, lugia, entei, suicune, raikou, celebi, jirachi, deoxys, groudon, kyogre, rayquaza, regice, regirock, registeel, latias, latios, dialga, palkia, giratina, arceus, cresselia, heatran, shaymin, uxie, azelf, mesprit, darkrai, regigigas...did I forget any?)

Nugget, Big Pearl, HP Up

Starters(bulbasaur, squirtle, charmander, cyndaquil, chikorita, totodile, treecko, torchic, mudkip, piplup, turtwig, chimchar)

PP Up, Max Revive, Star Piece

Everything else

Pearl, Rare Candy, Stardust

Legendaries will come at level 20 something, starters and everything else will come at below level 10. With the exception of eevee evolutions, I will give you the pokemon at its lowest form. It's for your own good, pokemon raised from low levels end up the strongest. If you like I can also attach a TM, free of charge. I've got to do something with all those TMs...

To request, give me this information:

Your friend code(duh)

The species you want

The name you want me to give to it(if any)

The gender you want(for pokemon that come in both genders)

The TM you want attached to it(if any)

It doesn't matter what species you give me. Really, I'll accept something as sucky as a magikarp as long as it's holding the payment. I'm nice like that. So...PM me to request/haggle.

Edited by OrangeDragon

I have a cheat for Pkmn Pearl where you get a Wondertomb which is an invcible spirittomb. ALso I have the same cheats as you <_< I can make you a cheat : ) and how about master balls?

Can you edit their natures too? :huh:

Probably...havent found a cheat for that yet though.

For the prices, I picked items that you can get more than one of without cheats, but arent too common. Like via the underground or the pickup ability. Without cheats you only get one master ball, so yeah. This is really intended for people without action replays...

• 1 month later...

Probably...havent found a cheat for that yet though.

For the prices, I picked items that you can get more than one of without cheats, but arent too common. Like via the underground or the pickup ability. Without cheats you only get one master ball, so yeah. This is really intended for people without action replays...

You can use Pokesav. Also, Why do you want Items? You can hack them with the Action Replay. (And Pokesav.)