I CLAIM SANAKI

#!/dev/haru

You seriously can't remeber saying that you idin't know the other thread existed ?(I'm too lazy to get the quote but go back in the thread bbefore she edits her posts)

You're definitely lying...

Somewhere along the line this train of thought collapsed and transformed for the worst.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You seriously can't remeber saying that you idin't know the other thread existed ?(I'm too lazy to get the quote but go back in the thread bbefore she edits her posts)

You're definitely lying...

Somewhere along the line this train of thought collapsed and transformed for the worst.

Indeed. Maybe people should, I dunno, stop posting in the obvious troll thread. Maybe then the trolling would end. :3

If you were unaware that there was a thread where you claim characters

I never said I was.

I never said I didn't know the claiming thread never existed, I said I didn't know the SANAKI FAN CLUB existed.

You really are an idiot.

@Bolded: He was reffering to the "Claim a character" thread, exactly there you were saying you were aware of it. Meaning this is a trolling topic. Why? Because you were and still ARE aware of said topic.

@Italics: You didn't say that back there. <_<

@Colonel M: I wasn't mocking you in anyway, it just pisses me off seeing on how you take something that was from probably more than a month ago and giving it to a guy who will just screenshot at that and make a folder out of me.

You know, Joey...I think that avatar of your's doesn't have a true meaning yet...but wait till' it does. Because Shuuda already warned you, you know you can't disobey what a Mederator tells you and do as you wish, no matter how much you want to make fun of me.

Edited by soul1112

Soul, you are not exactly letting the embers cool. It's just a joke and we all know you love Sankai the most. Personally, I think Harudoku should not have started it but you should not have reacted. It is kinda hard not to have the reaction you did though.

It is ins't it? Well, it is MY OPINION, MY. F*CKING. OPINION.

Nobody told you in the first place to go around abiding to what you have and don't have to love, did they?

@BK666: I know, but Harudoku made a thread, it's OK if she were just to state it once, but not make a whole troling topic, this was done before, and it looks like knucklehead (Joey) can't obey a warning.

Edited by soul1112

It is ins't it? Well, it is MY OPINION, MY. F*CKING. OPINION.

Nobody told you in the first place to go around abiding to what you have and don't have to love, did they?

I guarantee you that if you told 99% of the people you meet that you prefer some video game character over real girls will think you're fucked in the head.

and it looks like knucklehead (Joey) can't obey a warning.

Who gives a shit about warnings?

Edited by Joey

Pissing someone off can be done by a joke. A joke can be defined like this.

a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter; "he told a very funny joke"; "he knows a million gags"; "thanks for the laugh"; "he ...

jest: activity characterized by good humor

tell a joke; speak humorously; "He often jokes even when he appears serious"

antic: a ludicrous or grotesque act done for fun and amusement

act in a funny or teasing way

a triviality not to be taken seriously; "I regarded his campaign for mayor as a joke"

It did make a few people laugh.

Note the bolded.

Everyone knows that Soul is obessed with Sanaki and this thread made a joke out of it.