The Official Serenes Forest Marriage Office

Altera the Hun

• Replies 850
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone up for marrying Crash and Mori?

Ew. Can't, already off the market :(. Besides, I'm no pedo! Though sometimes I wonder if he's actually human or a bot J'yo set up to troll the forums. Also, I'm not desperate enough for Internet relationships, though I can definitely understand that some people are.

:).

As Roxas pointed out, Polygamy is perfectly acceptable.

That said, if anyone should marry Crash, it should be Soul. Although I'd rather see Soul X Amelia first. >.>;;

Because it'd be Twincest?

You stuck to the Social Boards there, didn't you?

Whaddaya mean? The only social boards on GameFAQs I go to are the anime/manga ones and my private board. I wouldn't be so good at what I do if I only stuck to the boards that were actually decent! I used to visit LUE too, but I was stupid and got that account banned without realizing it was the one that had access to it.

Well, my second one still applies then :o!

The normal boards have a tendency to have massive amounts of retardation in them- Like, Pre-Mist!Crash or EarlyFE4THREAD!Ninji retardation. And that's the top of the barrel.

At least the social boards have some sort of intelligence- Especially the special interest boards like the anime/manga board. You'd actually get chewed out for posting like the typical G-FAG on the Gundam board.

You can still marry others. Like Pride or Ninji- No, wait, scratch that last one, he's mentally on the same level as Crash.

Anyone up for marrying Crash and Mori?

Ew. Can't, already off the market :(. Besides, I'm no pedo! Though sometimes I wonder if he's actually human or a bot J'yo set up to troll the forums. Also, I'm not desperate enough for Internet relationships, though I can definitely understand that some people are.

:).

That said, if anyone should marry Crash, it should be Soul. Although I'd rather see Soul X Amelia first. >.>;;

Because it'd be Twincest?

Not necessarily, but it's a nice twist... >.>;;

The normal boards have a tendency to have massive amounts of retardation in them- Like, Pre-Mist!Crash or EarlyFE4THREAD!Ninji retardation. And that's the top of the barrel.

That makes the smart GameFAQs members much safer forum-goers, though. GameFAQs is probably the largest community of trolls out there, standing 2 million strong. That pretty much prepares you for the rest of the Internet.

You can still marry others. Like Pride or Ninji- No, wait, scratch that last one, he's mentally on the same level as Crash.

NOTHX. They'd have to be more awesome than I am, which is probably just not possible at this point. You agree, no?!

NOTHX. They'd have to be more awesome than I am, which is probably just not possible at this point. You agree, no?!

Emerald or Harudoku can pull that off. Emerald could do it with his afro alone.

His afro IS fairly awesome, but is it the most awesome? I'll try to grow an afro and we'll compare; pics when I'm done. I dunno who that other guy is though.

Edited by Moribalken

His afro IS fairly awesome, but is it the most awesome? I'll try to grow an afro and we'll compare; pics when I'm done. I dunno who that other guy is though.

Harudoku is a SHE.

I suggest talking to her sometime. If all goes well, it may end in loops. >.>;;

If you touch Soul, Amelia, I'll kill you.

He's the benefactor of my family.

Scary...

Nah. I'm not that stupid. And if I want to kill Soul, I just need to kill Sanaki.

@Seph x Bananas: Thanks guys :|

@Amelia: What do you mean? :]

Never mind...

auxs00.jpg

Futurama_Fry_Looking_Squint.jpg

ah ha, and why don't you want to marry crash?

Because he is annoying.... <_<

I don't like you either! :angry:

1. That's alright, we're friends. :awesome:

2. Sanaki.

3. Crash x Ishtar

:wtf:

Why? ;_;

Why.

She was pissing me off one day, should I continue?

I thought you started it, Amelia is not the type that goes bugging other members.

She's 13. :mellow:

So?

Thanks Soul.

I thought you started it, Amelia is not the type that goes bugging other members.

The thing I was thinking of, is in one of Tatsumaki's topics (one with gross animal pics), I asked what all the pics were, because I couldn't see them at the time, and she kept saying that I did see them and was pretending I didn't (She was lying BTW)

Because I thought you can see it, and you're playing game with us. Everyone saw that, did they? What happened to your computer?

I was lying? When? I lied about Tatsumaki hates Lute and Artur, that's true. But not about you. What did I say?

And again...

WHY THE HECK DOES EVERYONE LIKE ME X SOUL SO DARN MUCH????

people like YouXsoul because you have said he is your favorite person here and they wan't to pair you with someone.

Since when? :huh:

remember yesterday you said that you would rather soul if you had to pick.

people like YouXsoul because you have said he is your favorite person here and they wan't to pair you with someone.

If I don't pick one, I'll get Battler. And I don't want to die.

Reasons:

1st: Crash is kinda annoying.

2nd: Oujay is my king. And he doesn't onl often.

3rd: I chat/talk/play with soul(and you) more often than everybody else in here.

Edited by Amelia

Reasons:

3rd: I chat/talk/play with soul(and you) more often than everybody else in here.

I understand that, but you still said you like soul the most and for some reason they want to pair you with someone.

Reasons:

I understand that, but you still said you like soul the most and for some reason they want to pair you with someone.

I'm hopeless.... :facepalm:

I'm pretty sure it ended as a SoulxSanakixMicaiahxAmelia.

:blink: