Guitar Hero!!!

Freohr Datia

Are there any fans of this game? I think I haven't seen any topic about this, so I guess I'll put this on. The only games I have of it are Gauitar Hero II and III. I can't wait till Guitar Hero World Tour comes out.

Really? I remember when I just started I had to do practice even on easy. But I could get into medium on the very next time I played... Well, right now I'm getting into expert, but I'm not that great once the songs get hard enough.

One person I always use on GH3 is Slash. I bought the God of Rock on there and sometimes use Slash with the God of Rock's guitar.

... Plus for my first post, I think that's the name for the next game of it coming out.

Edited by Freohr Datia

Yes, they have Aerosmith also... Though I didn't know there were 3?! I only knew about two... How can they make that much and sell it all for one year?

Yes, they have Aerosmith also... Though I didn't know there were 3?! I only knew about two... How can they make that much and sell it all for one year?

You've never seen the Naruto games then, there was like 4 or five in a year

I have it on my PC (GH3) and it lags for some reason, plus playing it on a keyboard is a bit unconventional, so I can only do easy and medium. I still really love it though.

Right now, I'm trying to make some custom songs. It'll be awesome!

I always imagined what playing on wii mote would be like... I don't really like imagining, because I'm much more comfortable with the guitar controller.

^But worth it. It was really fun to do the drums at my friends house.

I don't have 180 dollars or however high it is for one game. I'll play on the guitar for half the price and better songs.

im stuck on Expert Career in GH3... cant beat the seeker <_<

im waiting for GHWT to come out, and on Rock Band, the only advantage Rock Band has for me are the three songs from Indestructible, and thats not enough to make me buy it rather than just make a friend download it

Disturbed FTW.

Edited by PurpleDoom