POKéMON THREAD

Emeraldfox

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flinch.

Pokemon FE sort of styled with odd caps.

sheet7v.png

I find it amusing how the mighty 120 BP Thunder with 30% para chance is reduced to a D-rank 8 Mt tome when put in the FE world.

sheet7i.png

Really cool pic. By any chance, would it be possible to replace Magical Leaf with Leaf Blade? It fits better and is also a much much better move.

sheet7x.png

How on Weyard could a Trainer have h4x stats?

Edited by LightBrand99

I have a question. What is needed to hack pokemon i.e. creating a pokemon with ceirtain evs natures and such

The way I do it:

You need an Action Replay and the wire connection it comes with and PokeSav. You can just google that.

Use PokeSav to create the Pokemon you want and save it as a file and upload that file to the AR.

I am missing something here because I've only used it once and it was a while ago. Maybe someone else can help you with more detailed information.

That really interesting. i waan to get one to create pokemon teams without much effort.

Anyways i really think Alakazam sohuld have gotten thunderbolt and such. Since he lost the elemental punches

What H4x stats? He can't attack, I just don't know how to do that. He needs to not be able to be killed.

Can Tropius learn leaf blade?

Thunder tome fit appropiately for the image.

Yes, he can.

I know, I just found it funny.

This is what they would look like in the wild. Mine are a lot different.

I think for Sceptile I have this.

Leaf Blade

Slash

Giga Drain

Earthquake

I can't check right now though.

Edited by BlackKnight666

sheet7.png

sheet7d.png

My favorite pokemon, and added move.

Also, Alakazam I'll hack you one over vacation if I have the time.

Move set?

Sure, if you can make me an alakazam make me one with the three elemental punches and phyco cut.(252 atk and 252 speed with adamant nature.)

I'm thinking on making a team around it.

A Tropius if you have Link Cable.

I personally like Bulbasaur the best from all the starters (I love Leech Seed) and he also does pretty well against the first few Gym Leaders, unlike Charmander (who has trouble with both Brock and Misty) and Squirtle (who has trouble with Lt. Surge and later, Erika).

I also like Gyarados but it probably won't be a good idea to grind up Magikarp in a broadcast.

Starmie is really good too.

imo Kabutops > Omastar but again, grinding the Lv 5 fossilized Pokemon would be too boring in a broadcast.

Scyther is cool but he's not in Leaf Green iirc.

If you don't go with Charmander, Magmar works as a Fire type. I don't think Arcanine can be found in Leaf Green.

I also like Magneton a lot but that's just me. You could always go for Electrode or Jolteon.

Kangaskhan is one of my favorites but idk if you like her or not.

The spanish-numbered birds are also good too, because they start at Lv 50. Articuno can also use the h4x Mind Reader+Sheer Cold combination.

If you wanna go aftergame, you can get Mewtwo.

You could also choose Squirtle as your starter to make Raikou appear in the aftergame.

I'm thinking of doing a pokemon leafgreen let's play after I figure out how to lower the game sound in the recording. what should I put on my team?

Anything works really. Personally, I usually have set types when I play. Like, if I pick Squirtle the other Pokemon I have with me are Raichu, Fearow, Victreebell, Flareon/Ninetails, Primeape, and Nidoking/queen or Marowak.

But yeah, anything would work.

You sure you can grind up Aerodactyl?

Anyway, for fire, my suggestion is Magmar. He's pretty good imo. For grass, I guess you could go with Exeggutor but you have very few options here.