Bandit's Reign Sprite requests

Blademaster!

Attention spriters! I am in need of assistance if you would like to contribute!

(Copied from FEU)

Lately, I have been working on my Fire Emblem hack too much, and I actually have to take a break from working on it right now since I have tests and need to study. The problem is though, I don't want to take a break. I want to continue to work on my hack, but right now I can't since I have to study.

So while I'm studying, I was hoping people would be interested in helping me with making mugs because in addition to the fact that I need to be studying right now, I'm not the worlds best spriter.

For those who are unfamiliar with my hack, it is in a sense a "sequel" to FE4, but it doesn't have all that much to do with the plot of the original; it just takes place in the same universe 150 years later and 8000 years later since part of the game takes place in the future (read the actual description for more info)

What I'm really looking for right now is mugs for the characters from the future. At the moment I need about 15 mugs to continue, so any help is greatly appreciated.

Here are the descriptions of what the mugs should look like:

Unless stated other wise, the mugs should generally have somewhat beaten down and ragged clothing. Also, should you chose to contribute, you have free creative control over what they look like; they just have to fulfill the requirements stated.

Mug 1

A Girl. In her teens. Should have long black hair. Her clothing should be similar to Lyn's clothing.

Mug 2

A Boy. In his teens. Should have short Blue hair.

Mug 3

A Boy. In his teens. Should have long blond hair.

Mug 4

A Boy. In his teens. Should have short orange hair and a skin color similar to Glen/Cormag's.

Mug 5

A Boy. In his teens. Should have semi long green hair.

Mug 6

A Girl. In her teens. Should have long blue hair.

Mug 7

A Boy. In his early twenties. Should have short dark purple hair.

Mug 8

An old man. Should have gray hair and a headband.

Mug 9

A man. In his thirties. Should have a rugged look. A scar would be nice too.

Mug 10

A man. In his teens. Short Black hair.

Mug 11

This mug should look like zero suit Samus from metroid if possible, otherwise a woman in her early twenties with long blond hair.

Mug 12

A male scientist. Age does not matter.

Mug 13 and 14

Both are male. Everything else is up to you to decide.

Mug 15

A man in his twenties. Should look like a rogue.

And that's everything for the moment.

Since this is a sequel to FE4 (in a sense) and you want to do one of the descendants of characters from FE4, then please go ahead. Just say who they are descended from.

Here is the list of pairings for the hack to help you better understand who certain people are descended from:

Gen 1

Sigurd/Diadora - Celice

Alvis/Diadora - Julius and Julia

Cuan/Ethlin - Leaf and Altena

Jamuka/Adean - Lester and Rana

Holyn/Aira - Skasher and Lakche

Beowolf/Lachesis - Delmud

Fin/Lachesis - Nanna and Eltshan(born after the war)

Claude/Sylvia - Corple and Leen

Levin/Sylvia - Fury(born after the war)

Levin/Fury - Sety and Fee

Lex/Ethina - Amid and Linda (neir blood not inherited for either child)

Azel/Tiltyu - Arthur and Tinny

Noish/Briggid - Faval and Patty

After the war, Fin eventually found Lachesis and the two got back together and had a child. Before Levin left Jugdral, he found Sylvia, and both expressed how they missed Fury and Claude now that they were dead. They stayed together for a bit, had a child, but then left her with Fee and both left to explore they world.

Gen 2

Celice/Tinny

Skasher/Rana

Roddlevan/Mana

Johalva/Lakche

Johan/Radney

Arthur/Fee

Amid/Femina

Corple/Patty

Aless/Leen

Leaf/Nanna

Thanks in advance to anyone who is willing to help! And credit will be given to those who do contribute!

• 1 month later...

Hi umm im working on a hack right now but i was working with recolors with lyn in her same clothes i have one of her with black hair and one with brown if you want to use them just message me and ill post them good luck on the test

• 8 months later...

adrwip.gif

Will this be adequate for mug #1? I decided to try different articles of other FE clothings, and this is what resulted from massive splice. I know there are some shading issues, but its a start :)

While I personally don't see myself contributing anything, I'd suggest attaching a class to the mugs you're requesting. Since a ArmorKnight and Mage look fairly different. If you don't care :/ Well I'd suggest doing it anyway since your specifications are rather lacking, just my opinion though.