The Quest for the Holy Hikari

Mufasa

• Replies 495
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Every character will at some point or another will have one momment that will show off their skills. (Maybe a few exceptions.)But I will try my best to have everyone have their 'shinning moment.' Even though that moment may be their last moment alive! *Glares at Masu. Giving him false fear.*

Don't worry Masu. I won't kill you off till the end of the next episode. After that, your fair game for my writer's demonic side to strike down like an unholy god.

FEAR MY UNHOLY WRATH MASU!!!! FEAR IT!!!!!

New episode. Read at your own leasiure. (NOW!!!!)

*Kilvas palace. Naesala opens the door to the master bedroom. Leanne is brushing her hair.*

Leanee: *In ancient language.* Oh. Hello Naesala.

Naesala: You know, if you’re going to help our daughter out, the least you could do is tell me.

*Leanee smiles. Tibarn comes in unannounced.*

Tibarn: Hello Leanee. Good to see you. I’m sure Naesala has told you by now.

Naesala: Yes I have.

Tibarn: As much as I’d like to leave this in your hands, *to Naesala* although not in your hands, Taro is being impatient and is already on his way to find her.

Naesala: How? He can’t get into Goldoa.

Tibarn: True. But he’s planning on going through Gallia and into Crimea, where he hopes to cut them off.

Leanee: .....He can’t just leave her alone?

Tibarn: Leanee? These beorc kidnaped her.

Naesala: Where’s Taro?

Tibarn: Probably at the entrance.

Naesala: I’ll go talk to him.

*Begnion.*

Tashi: *Panting. Tashi has cuts all over his body and though he is gripping his sword tightly, he can’t manage to lift it.* That’s a dirty trick you have there.

Hexblade: I prefer to think of it as unique. *Around him 5 of his swords are stuck in the ground. He has one in his right hand that is pointed at Tashi.* So. Will you join me?

Tashi: ........I lost in a battle I accepted. *He stands up and sheathes his blade.* My service is yours for now.

Hexblade: ‘For now’?

Tashi: When I think of a way to counter your ability, then I shall challenge you again for my freedom of your services.

Hexblade: Heh. I’ll be looking forward to that. *He disappears in a flash.*

Nightmare: *In his head.* (Man.....I’ve forgotten how scary that power of his is. I could feel it in my bones. .....And I could tell he was taking it easy on Tashi to.)

Tashi: What are you still here for? Leave me be.

Nightmare: You could ask a little nicer. *Leaves.*

*Goldoa.*

Princess Kilvas: Nnn?

???: Ah. You’re awake.

Princess Kilvas: Wha? Where are we? *She opens her eyes and sees the surroundings. She notices that Lyle and Masu are gone.*

Arc: We’re in Goldoa.

Princess Kilvas: How-?

Arc: Long story. I’ll tell you when the script pans to Masu and Lyle later on. My name’s Arc by the way.

Princess Kilvas: Pleased to make your acquaintance. Um...where are they anyway?

Arc: They’re off filling up the canteens. You’ve been out for a few hours.

Princess Kilvas: Wow. *Rubs her head.*

Arc: You caused us a lot of problems you know. Now the whole bird-tribe wants us dead. Is there some way you can convince them not to try and kill us?

Princess Kilvas: I’m afraid by the time I have a chance to talk to them, you’ll all already be dead. No doubt that Taro is already out to kill you guys.

Arc: .....That’s comforting....

Princess Kilvas: Well, we’re in Goldoa right now. It’s still fairly neutral, so I doubt that they’ll come and look for us here.

Arc: So, as long as we stay in the middle of nowhere, we’ll be fine. Cool.

*With Masu and Lyle.*

Masu: She’s the most amazing woman I’ve ever seen! She’s so gorgeous! And she’s a princess!

Lyle: Masu.....I don’t care....and you say that about every woman.

Masu: I’ve never seen her before though! Do you think I have a shot with her? Can you help me look cool? Maybe if I tell her I’m on a quest she’ll think I’m cool.

Lyle: Masu! .......I....don’t....CARE!!!

Masu: I think I’ll ask her out when she wakes up! Oh man, she’s soo pretty. I bet me and her could really let the feathers fly.

Lyle: *Facepalms.* Masu. Let’s put your over reactive libido aside for a second. What was the deal with that Serene guy?

Masu: Beats me. He said he wanted to kill me, Arc, and the princess, and take you alive.

Lyle: Huh. Well, that wouldn’t have been too bad....

Masu: Lyle!

Lyle: Yeah, I woulda had to ask him to leave the princess alive. Still, who would want to stop us, kill you guys, and kidnap me?

Masu: ......The federal government?

Lyle: .....Masu, just because I ask a question doesn’t mean you should answer. Let’s head back.

*Kilvas. Naesala, reaches Taro and his unit just before they are going to take off.*

Naesala: Excuse me. Taro. Please wait.

Taro: What is it that you want King Naesala?

Naesala: Listen, I know you want to rescue my daughter, but honestly I’d be more comfortable if you would just leave this to us. This is more of a family thing.

Taro: With all due respect raven king, your daughter is my future bride. She is no longer your responsibility.

Naesala: She is your future bride. She will always be my daughter. I would like to be the one to lead the expedition.

Taro: You are the King of a dead country Naesala. I am the future king. Now if you’ll excuse me. I need to find my bride.

*Taro and his unit leaves. Serene looks back at Naesala.*

Naesala: Hmph. I guess he’s not such a nice kid after all.

*Kiryn arrives in the infirmary where her boss is looking over Knife’s body.*

Kriyn: How is he?

????: Fine. He’s just being a wimp now.

Knife: I....can...barely....breathe.

????: See? I told ya. He’s being a wimp.

Kriyn: Serene says everything went as planned.

????: Good. So where is Lyle and co.?

Kiryn: Goldoa.

????: Uh-oh.

Kiryn: Serene says that the hawks are going around to Crimea through Gallia and they’ll cut them off there.

????: I see. That’s good then. You’re dismissed. Good luck doing whatever you do when I don’t have you doing something I want you to do.

Kiryn: ......Uh......thanks....

????: Anytime.

*Goldoa. Lyle and Masu return to the camp site.*

Arc: Welcome back.

Masu: H-hey! You’re awake! How are you princess?

Princess Kilvas: Er. Fine. .....Thank you?

Masu: .....

Lyle: So here’s the deal. We head to Crimea, find Fireman, then get the information we need. Sound good?

Arc: Yup.

Masu: I guess.....

Princess Kilvas: Alright!

Lyle: .....You know, you don’t have to come.

Arc: Yeah. To be honest, you can only cause us trouble.

Lyle: Plus you have that guy who wants to marry you.

Princess Kilvas: Ugh. Don’t remind me. I hate him. He’s a giant bigot with an matching ego.

Lyle: So....you want to come with us?

Princess Kilvas: Yeah. I always wanted to see the world.

Masu: Yeah! And what if that Serene guy attacks again! We should stick by her so we can protect her!

Lyle: Arc, what do you think?

Arc: It’s your call Lyle.

Lyle: Fine. We might have need of someone who can fly someday.

Masu and Princess Kilvas: HOORAY!!!!

Lyle: I hope I don’t regret this...

*Mountain. ???? is sitting atop it looking at the landscape.*

????: I can’t wait to sink my claws into you again Lyle. *He cracks his knuckles which now reveal talons where his fingernails should be.*

To be continued.

*Kilvas palace. Naesala opens the door to the master bedroom. Leanne is brushing her hair.*

Naesala: You know, if you’re going to help our daughter out, the least you could do is tell me.

Tibarn: As much as I’d like to leave this in your hands, *to Naesala* although not in your hands, Taro is being impatient and is already on his way to find her.

Tibarn: True. But he’s planning on going through Gallia and into Crimea, where he hopes to cut them off.

*Begnion.*

Tashi: *Panting. Tashi has cuts all over his body and though he is gripping his sword tightly, he can’t manage to lift it.* That’s a dirty trick you have there.

Hexblade: I prefer to think of it as unique. *Around him 5 of his swords are stuck in the ground. He has one in his right hand that is pointed at Tashi.* So. Will you join me?

Tashi: ........I lost in a battle I accepted. *He stands up and sheathes his blade.* My service is yours for now.

Tashi: When I think of a way to counter your ability, then I shall challenge you again for my freedom of your services.

Nightmare: *In his head.* (Man.....I’ve forgotten how scary that power of his is. I could feel it in my bones. .....And I could tell he was taking it easy on Tashi to.)

*Goldoa.*

Princess Kilvas: Wha? Where are we? *She opens her eyes and sees the surroundings. She notices that Lyle and Masu are gone.*

Arc: Long story. I’ll tell you when the script pans to Masu and Lyle later on. My name’s Arc by the way.

Arc: You caused us a lot of problems you know. Now the whole bird-tribe wants us dead. Is there some way you can convince them not to try and kill us?

Princess Kilvas: I’m afraid by the time I have a chance to talk to them, you’ll all already be dead. No doubt that Taro is already out to kill you guys.

Princess Kilvas: Well, we’re in Goldoa right now. It’s still fairly neutral, so I doubt that they’ll come and look for us here.

*With Masu and Lyle.*

Masu: She’s the most amazing woman I’ve ever seen! She’s so gorgeous! And she’s a princess!

Masu: I’ve never seen her before though! Do you think I have a shot with her? Can you help me look cool? Maybe if I tell her I’m on a quest she’ll think I’m cool.

Masu: I think I’ll ask her out when she wakes up! Oh man, she’s soo pretty. I bet me and her could really let the feathers fly.

Lyle: *Facepalms.* Masu. Let’s put your over reactive libido aside for a second. What was the deal with that Serene guy?

Masu: Beats me. He said he wanted to kill me, Arc, and the princess, and take you alive.

Lyle: Yeah, I woulda had to ask him to leave the princess alive. Still, who would want to stop us, kill you guys, and kidnap me?

Lyle: .....Masu, just because I ask a question doesn’t mean you should answer. Let’s head back.

*Kilvas. Naesala, reaches Taro and his unit just before they are going to take off.*

Naesala: Listen, I know you want to rescue my daughter, but honestly I’d be more comfortable if you would just leave this to us. This is more of a family thing.

Taro: With all due respect raven king, your daughter is my future bride. She is no longer your responsibility.

Naesala: She is your future bride. She will always be my daughter. I would like to be the one to lead the expedition.

Taro: You are the King of a dead country Naesala. I am the future king. Now if you’ll excuse me. I need to find my bride.

Kiryn: Serene says that the hawks are going around to Crimea through Gallia and they’ll cut them off there.

????: I see. That’s good then. You’re dismissed. Good luck doing whatever you do when I don’t have you doing something I want you to do.

Lyle: So here’s the deal. We head to Crimea, find Fireman, then get the information we need. Sound good?

Princess Kilvas: Ugh. Don’t remind me. I hate him. He’s a giant bigot with an matching ego.

Masu: Yeah! And what if that Serene guy attacks again! We should stick by her so we can protect her!

????: I can’t wait to sink my claws into you again Lyle. *He cracks his knuckles which now reveal talons where his fingernails should be.*

To be continued.

Yay! This is getting exciting!! =D

*Begnion.*

*Goldoa.*

*With Masu and Lyle.*

To be continued.

HOLY SHIT! SOMEONE IS ACTUALLY HELPING ME WORK!? And this is getting epic! Theres just 1 problem with me and princess getting together.....*sees taro tear me to shreds*........*shivers* It looks like I have to fight him!? Yeah i gotta man up i guess! :lol:

Wow, this is what, the second case of guys falling in love on these forums? [/joke]

Well, there's

Raven and Fox

Me and Bianchi/Haruhi/Hikari/Namine

Arc/MR and You (Though this is more subtle.)

And now Masu and Princess Kilvas.

Well, there's

Raven and Fox

Me and Bianchi/Haruhi/Hikari/Namine

Arc/MR and You (Though this is more subtle.)

And now Masu and Princess Kilvas.

I need a love interest, but all the chicks are taken...