Demon's souls

Oujay

12 members have voted

1. 1. does it look awesome?

• heck ya
    • heck no
    • meh

• 3 weeks later...

Demon's Souls is up there with I Wanna Be The Guy.

Actually, I'm pretty sure it's difficult because it has intelligent design, while IWBTG is difficult because it's "you have to do it this way or else."

I haven't played it myself, but I've heard this from some valid/trust-able sources.

EDIT: By the way, it looks and sounds really awesome. I just hope I can find it here.

Edited by Nightmare

It's insanely difficult and unfair, and insanely addictingly good.

EDIT: IT pretty much blows every PS3 game out of the water.

lies. Uncharted 2 is still better. Edited by Dave

lies. Uncharted 2 is still better.

Nope. Demon's Souls action >>> Uncharted 2 action.

• 3 weeks later...

yeah, Demon's Soul is a damn good game. it really does make the ps3 worth it.

lies. Uncharted 2 is still better.

Nope. Demon's Souls action >>> Uncharted 2 action.

Uncharted 2 is cool and all, but it really doesn't have the replay value of Demon's Soul. Uncharted was fun and really cool....but, i mean...it's the same each time...and multiplayer takes a long time to get a match.

But Demon's Soul is a vary good action RPG. it is fairly merciless. it reminds me of old school Castlevania in how difficult and frustrating it can can be.

By the way, what is everyone here?

I'm a Royal with a soul level of 8 right now. I beat away a Black Soul though, so I'm proud of that.

And I figured out how to be the first boss without dying so yay

Royal here, too. Was tempted to be a Priest, Knight or Temple Knight at first, but Royal seemed more appealing. I'm still at that palace place (like I said, haven't progressed very far yet). Didn't check to see what level I am.

For all of my playthroughs I have selected the knight, for that is the class of true men. On my most current file, I have reached soul level one hundred eleven, and I have no intention of stopping there.

• 2 weeks later...

Keep this shit alive, friendos. Has anyone else purchased Demon's Souls since this thread started?

Not yet. I fully intend to, but I need to finish a few other games first or else I'll fall back into a habit of playing ten games at once and not completing any of them. Demon's Souls deserves better than that.

Not yet. I fully intend to, but I need to finish a few other games first or else I'll fall back into a habit of playing ten games at once and not completing any of them. Demon's Souls deserves better than that.

See, here's the thing. Once you start playing Demon's Souls, you will happily put all your other games on hold to play it. Get it!

See, here's the thing. Once you start playing Demon's Souls, you will happily put all your other games on hold to play it. Get it!

yeah, that's about what happened to me...then i needed to leave home for school.

it is probably the best game i've played since Fall Out 3.

the game essentially ate my life for about a week and a half before i had to stop. i am sure i went through withdrawals for a bit.

hahaha