the video game for masochists

Mousefire

I am playing through this game, but I can't believe how insanely difficult it is. Thank god for savestates. Only a masochist would enjoy this game. I both hate it and am addicted to it at the same time

Surely there can't be a Mario game harder than

?

Which Super Mario Bros. 2 is this, the Japanese or American version? Not that it really matters, everything except the original game gave me a hell of a time when I tried my hand at Super Mario All-Stars at ages eight and nine.

If you just savestate and reload every time you die that isn't difficulty. That's just repeating being retarded over and over and over and over. Any mentally retarded 6 year old can do that. (This is mostly talking about Kaizo, but sure, SMB2 too)

super-mario-bros-the-lost-levels-2.jpg

I am playing through this game, but I can't believe how insanely difficult it is. Thank god for savestates. Only a masochist would enjoy this game. I both hate it and am addicted to it at the same time

I've played harder.

No seriously, I've played harder.

...ok, they're ROM hacks, but that doesn't change the fact that some hacks are harder than SMB2 JP.

And I've beaten this game (SMB Deluxe version of it) on my Game Boy Color.

Edited by Black Soldier

If you just savestate and reload every time you die that isn't difficulty. That's just repeating being retarded over and over and over and over. Any mentally retarded 6 year old can do that. (This is mostly talking about Kaizo, but sure, SMB2 too)

that's a good point. I only make a save state at the beginning of the level though. I just don't want to start the entire game over at high levels