What's the point of FE4 THREAD?

Hero

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Heh, I have questioned myself that too many times before...it acts like a chat room, as you can see...it is quite active, the most active topic in FftF. At first, the users used to talk a little more about FE4 and FE4 related stuff, but it went de-railing itself...just look at how many pages it has reaches in less than a year. :blink::wtf:

Yeah, Rune Factory invaded...but not many abide to playing that game IIRC, many discuss animes or other games too, like...Jojo's Bizzare Adventure.

And Fia is know to everyone and is reffered to as "Lady Fia" at times. :newyears:

Actually, it was about FE4. It still is, to a lesser extent. For instance, we talk about those whacky patches they make.

As for Rune Factory....Blame Chalis.And Lux, and Roxas.

Actually, it was about FE4. It still is, to a lesser extent. For instance, we talk about those whacky patches they make.

As for Rune Factory....Blame Chalis.And Lux, and Roxas.

Astra too -_-

He was banned from the thread in October, giving him 5 months to post, which is more than I used, as I became a member of the thread in July, and left in the second week of August, to return at the end of September till now. Less than 5 months.

So it's not such a big deal.