Mega Man 10

Ike-Mike

otg9pg.jpg

Source.

High quality 'boxart'.

Good to see that MM9 was succesful enough to warrant another 8-bit sequel, although I'd want it to be retail as it'd mean that Capcom would really need to go to their fullest to make a good Mega Man game.

However I don't see that they learned from MM9's mistakes as the stages still seem to be full of spikes and bottomless pits ... and seriously, Sheep Man?

The new level gimmicks promised on the GoNintendo page do sound new and original though.

Edited by Ike-Mike

You all realize that the original series will continue to the point where Wily creates Zero?

By the way, Terror Teddy and Weaseletta are probably going to be added since so far not a ton of story development has been going on in the MM series, so that would probbly imply that ideas will soon run dry. I bet on Mega Man 11 including them.

THAT BOXART IS AWESOME!

Edited by TheHeavy

In before Muscle Man.

And I really don't feel the feeling on that boxart. You know, doing trashy stuff on purpose doesn't have the same charisma.