I almost stabbed a guy

Doom103

Some fucking weird ass people were knocking on my door without answering the question of "who is it"? So my sister was pretty scared and I was home alone

So I grabbed my very sharp Katana's ready to stab a foo and he kept knokcing and saying helllooooooo in a pedo voice

oh and he had a really big long van too. No metaphore a really fucking big child abductor van!

Some fucking weird ass people were knocking on my door without answering the question of "who is it"? So my sister was pretty scared and I was home alone

So I grabbed my very sharp Katana's ready to stab a foo and he kept knokcing and saying helllooooooo in a pedo voice

oh and he had a really big long van too. No metaphore a really fucking big child abductor van!

Uh, you don't stab with a katana. They are slashing weapons not stabbing ones.

anyways, I hope that no one does that to anyone again. Oh and on the fourth or fifth time he knocked and said hello in a pedo voice I would have replied back with I have a katana and know how to use it to try and scare him away.

Uh, you don't stab with a katana. They are slashing weapons not stabbing ones.

anyways, I hope that no one does that to anyone again. Oh and on the fourth or fifth time he knocked and said hello in a pedo voice I would have replied back with I have a katana and know how to use it to try and scare him away.

They aren't clasic Katana's

You do slash with them but the shorter one is for stabbing

You do slash with them but the shorter one is for stabbing

Then its a wakizsashi. :mellow:

Katana = longest of the three, slashing weapon

Wazakashi = Medium blade, slashing weapon

Tanto = short dagger like blade, piercing weapon (used mostly by the Japanese for Hari-Kari)

-->| Doom (gnavas103@dm-33994.hsd1.fl.comcast.net) has joined #Serenes_Forest

<Doom> omg I almost stabbed a guy today

<Hikarusa> With what

<Nightmarre> With his penis

<Nightmarre> ie he almost had /gay/ sex

<Doom> S Katana

<Doom> a very very starp katana

<Nightmarre> starp

<Nightmarre> (that's a metaphor for his penis)

The true story behind this.

Edited by Holy Emperor

Next time you should tank while your sister DPS with Crossbow. Preferably enchanted with Sagefire.

Huh, first time I chuckled at something you posted.

You should have stabbed him with your bare hands, Doom.

Wakizashi is a Japanese shortsword.

Tanto is an off-hand weapon and the Katana is the goddamn Sigurd of swords.

no Tanto is a dagger sized version of the Katana, Wakizashi is the off-hand weapon. Most styles of swordsmanship from Japan involve fighting with only the Katana but a few also adapt to teach people to fight with two weapons the dominate hand being the katana and the off-hand the wakizashi. The tanto was specifically saved for preforming sepuku, and only used in this manner.

Uh, no. Tanto were used for things other than just seppuku. There's even a whole art revolving around the use of a tanto. I'm not sure where you're getting your facts from.

book I own about one of the Japanese katana styles, I forgot which one it is but they talk about the three sword weapons from japan in it. That was their basic description of the Tanto, they even went far enough to say that if you used a Tanto in combat it was considered a disgrace to your honor just as badly as losing a duel and having the winner spare your life.

Only on Serenes does a thread about killing pedophiles turn into a conversation about suicide.

Probably a connection somewhere in there.

Only Mori questions things here.

She must take this a little too serious.

I don't think you understood what I was doing in even my first post when you're telling me to lighten up.

Now go pick up your preferred choice of blade and be done with it.

Edited by Moribalken

I don't think you understood what I was doing in even my first post when you're telling me to lighten up.

Now go pick up your preferred choice of blade and be done with it.

Hahaha ha! Oh, man. XD