Hi, I'm Corey

Deliriyum

Hey Corey, here's your formal welcome to the forest.

If you were a hardcore enough fan to play FEs 8 through 11, then you'd probably also appreciate FEs 4 through 7. I highly suggest at least downloading them and checking them out when you have a chance.

Disregard Sedgar's comment about trenches, us cool people love and appreciate characters like Lilina, Sophia and Est. They're what make the games interesting, when we actually play them.

Speaking of never actually playing the games, even when you're in one of those periods stay active. Fire Emblem forums aren't just about Fire Emblem and new names are always appreciated far from the forest, no matter how self-referential the community may seem on the surface. The more people who post, the more appealing the board gets as a place to hang out.

If you were a hardcore enough fan to play FEs 8 through 11, then you'd probably also appreciate FEs 4 through 7. I highly suggest at least downloading them and checking them out when you have a chance.

Hey, FE3 is good too!

Especially Book 2 has lots of character and story development that you might've missed from Shadow Dragon.