whase here

whase

hey everyone,

I'm new to the forums here, but I'm on serenesforest for a few months by now. I even competed in the last evil fire emblem quiz (I had 10 points :D ).

I'm currently addicted to radiant dawn, but my FE addiction began with the gba series.

and about me; I'm 17 years old and I live in Holland, so my English isn't perfect. my favorite FE character is Nephenee, I always wanted a soldier as a playable character :) .

any comments are welcome,

whase

hey everyone,

I'm new to the forums here, but I'm on serenesforest for a few months by now. I even competed in the last evil fire emblem quiz (I had 10 points :D ).

I'm currently addicted to radiant dawn, but my FE addiction began with the gba series.

and about me; I'm 17 years old and I live in Holland, so my English isn't perfect. my favorite FE character is Nephenee, I always wanted a soldier as a playable character :) .

any comments are welcome,

whase

Yay I like you

Hello Whase and welcome to the Fire Emblem fandom, also called "my elitism is better than yours".

Don't go too far from the forest and behave like you'd be in an important meeting and you'll have a good time here.

That was definitely not ripped off Ike-Mike's generic greeting.

On a serious note, welcome to the forest. I hope you aren't a person who quits in a week.

We have a picture thread.

here is my picture although I don't know if they would allow it

domo_kun.jpg

Far from the forest is an.. odd part of the forums but fun.

you only think it's odd because it's the only part you ever post in.

when was the last time you actually posted in a topic about FE?

Your name reminds me of something Australian.

Welcome. :newyears:

actually, the name whase is just a name I made up when I was eleven. I liked it so I kept on using it. I'm dutch and my real name is Bart, nothing special about that XD

Also hi. I could never understand Radiant Dawn's appeal, but I'm happy for you that you enjoy it so much.

sure, there are quite some things I don't like about radiant dawn, but there are more things I do like (and those things make it very addictive for me ) :)

We have a picture thread.

here is my picture although I don't know if they would allow it

domo_kun.jpg

Far from the forest is an.. odd part of the forums but fun.

you only think it's odd because it's the only part you ever post in.

when was the last time you actually posted in a topic about FE?

Not long ago. I'll bring quotes to show that I do participate in those parts.

You can just move and trade it and Lehran attacks. No real consequence. I did forget about white tide though. Still Ike > Micaiah. Micaiah is more likely to be promoted at a level lower than 20 due to the lack of chapters in part 3 for the DB. Her average stats never do achieve 32 speed though. The basis to say a character is good can't be that if you reset for level then they will be H4x.

New win:

Cain doing 100 damage to Ashera in one round. EM, though. Still, TRIPLE DIGIT DAMAGE. And he didn't activate his Mastery. He would've just obliterated her with that...

Who is Cain? Cain is a cavalier from SD last time I checked.

Also Ashera has mantle. Negates Mastery Skills.

Epic Win: Getting Mia to cap out all stats without boosters.

Epic Fail: Tibarn getting critted by the sniper with a DB. Ike missing the killing blow for Ashera at 66%.

I do post but only when I have a comment. FFTF is weird due to some interesting topics. Interesting meaning odd of course.

Welcome to the forest, Whase.

I just looked through your posts and so far there are only two instances I can see where you make a word choice that betrays your origin, one where you made an odd word choice that a native English speaker might also have made, and one non-accidental spelling error. And, of course, various grammar issues related to punctuation that half the world's young people ignore outside of formal writing anyway. All in all not so bad for someone who deprecates his own English ability.

It's easy to fake being good at a language in writing even when you don't speak it well, and Netherlanders always seem to do fairly well well on the English internet. One of the moderators here is Dutch, and several were moderators and administrators at one of this site's predecessors, FESS.