The funds rank, and a question

Florete

On my replay of Victory or Death, Nino is at 15; should I promote her now and start staff abusing, or level her up a bit more?

Also, Legault is already level 18, so I won't get much exp out of him. Matthew is 10, but has really low strength, so I'm not sure if he even can kill anything.

Get her to Level 20 and then promote, or as soon as you can. The highest possible level before you head into the final chapter, you don't really have alot of turns to waste so it can go any way.

If Matthew has atleast 10 str or so and an average sword level, you should be able to give him something and have him finish off really weakened enemies. Just him doing damage will net alot of experience too, give it a try. You're probably going to need to staff abuse like crazy in the final chapter to get extra experience, or bring other underleveled characters to finish enemies off to cover up the rank.

Thanks for the advice. I used it and S-ranked. My final team ended up being:

The 5 required

Oswin

Priscilla

Raven

Nino (promoted)

Matthew

Heath (It was him or Fiora, and he was better)

Rebecca

I got Matthew about 8 levels total, spammed the hell out of Fortify and Recover, (Priscilla went from about 16 to 20 on only staves) and generally used Nino a lot. It payed off.

Funny thing is, even though I was sure to keep my funds even higher than before, I ended up with only about 11k extra to spare. I'm guessing this to be a result of the staff spammage.

Edited by Fox