Harudoku Empire

#!/dev/haru

Well, I was trying to go to the "normal, everyday girl club" but then I decided being a Japanophile might be better. What do you guys do here other than wish you were Japanese?

You're an idiot...

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I was trying to go to the "normal, everyday girl club" but then I decided being a Japanophile might be better. What do you guys do here other than wish you were Japanese?

I think Wapanese is a more proper term but that's just me.

As far as I know, no one here is Wapanese.

As far as I know, no one here is Wapanese.

While that MIGHT be true, I was not trying to call you or anyone else Wapanese, I just think there's a better term for those that try to be Japanese when they're not.

Thouhou has subverb music. But, the Touhou fighters have great gameplay too.

Touhou in general has amazing music AND good gameplay, as long as you like Bullet Hell shooters. And the fighters are well-balanced.

I agree, I became addict to those chibi fighters. My first impression: Well, I wasn't to impressed, in fact, I thought it was a littl bit childish. Until of course, I played it, wow...