Who is bettter?

Amelia

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better unit?

• Amelia
    • Ewan

This topic should have made in the Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones forum but since everyone always posts here. I want everyone to say your opinion here.

So I and BK are arguing about who is the better unit, Amelia or Ewan. Two opposite thought.

Me? Amelia> Ewan.

BK? Ewan> Amelia.

Vote NOW!

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll propose my view.

Sure Amelia has a 3 chapter lead but can she really do anything?

Amelia definitely won't be going head to head with units and instead using a javelin.

With the 11 WT javelin and her 5 con and 4 base speed she has a grand total of 0 AS. Oh and don't forget the drop in skill.

Ewan? He can using fire without penalty. 5 AS.

Ewan will level much more quickly once he comes in. I will elaborate more if needed.

ILMCI. I'll point out some things. How the hell will she manage to be better? Ewan has 2 range, something Amelia lacks. He also doesn't see much of an enemy phase. If Amelia misses oncen she's screwed due to front line and 0 AS in back line. So she will be doubled much more often. Listen to evidence not opinion. Treat this like a debate although I don't know if Amelia knows about those. The round Amelia fights? Amelia:I... I did well, didn't I?

Here is a tier list. Best -> Worst

EIRIKA

-Seth-

Seth

-Top-

Franz

Vanessa

Colm

Moulder

-High-

Eirika

Gerik

Tethys

Kyle

Natasha

Lute

Artur

Forde

-Upper Mid-

Saleh

Ephraim

Joshua

Innes

Garcia

Duessel

Cormag

-Lower Mid-

Tana

Myrrh

Gilliam

Dozla

Ross

Neimi

-Low-

Knoll

L'Arachel

Rennac

-Bottom-

Syrene

Marisa

Ewan

Amelia

Erika's route.

Hey look! Amelia is on the bottom!

I actually prefer Amelia to Ewan. I don't know or care if Ewan is really better, but I use her every time. Ewan, not so.

>Poll is "who is better?"

>You say "I don't care if Ewan is better I'm voting Amelia"

For someone, who rarely uses one without the other, it's hard to decide.

Both Amelia and Ewan require some tower abuse before they become usable. So, Amelia will have to at least reach Lv 1 unpromoted ASAP from the tower. In other words, she'll have a very clear lead against Ewan when you get him. And while Ewan is being trained in the tower, Amelia could join in and get even more EXP. So yeah, Amelia's availability really helps her out.

And yes, I know, towers are not supposed to be included in debates. However, IF this poll excludes tower grinding, then the entire argument is null and void because neither Ewan nor Amelia stands much of a chance to train in the real chapters.

I actually prefer Amelia to Ewan. I don't know or care if Ewan is really better, but I use her every time. Ewan, not so.

Disagree. <_<

Well the poll said "Who is better?" is correct but I said everyone can say their OPINION here.

What Raven said is fine.

Disagree. <_<

Well the poll said "Who is better?" is correct but I said everyone can say their OPINION here.

What Raven said is fine.

Only because you know that's the only way Amelia could win :newyears:

Disagree. <_<

What Raven said is fine.

Only because you know that's the only way Amelia could win :newyears:

No, I want to know who is the one everybody like more.