• Amelia
    • Ewan

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

amelia,

I guess I just like lance users more.

and I like Lute to much, so ewan always ends up with me as a Druid or summoner (which I don't like since they are too slow).

usually, Amelia will be my paladin.

Wow. This is pathetic. HOW THE HELL IS AMELIA BETTER? She gets a fricking 0 AS with javelins and Ewan has 1-2 range consistanty.

None of you Amelia supporters has presented a valid argument.

Lightbrand, we said no tower abuse. So that argument is not valid. Ewan can train by ranging the enemies without being countered and can successfully doubled. Hell, if we validate tower abuse, Ewan's end stats as a Druid pwn Amelia. Anyone who voted Amelia because she can become a GK or Super Recruit obviously needs to learn. This is about Ewan DRUID vs Amelia Paladin.

@Amelia about who people like.

When the hell was this a popularity contest. Anyone who voted Amelial because of preference not because of skill deserves a facepalm.

@Lightbrand about supports.

A with each other/Ross B with the other. Where is the need for anything else? Amelia has the crappiest affinity out of them so that's a negative for her.

As Battler would say: It's no good! No good at all!

Present a valid argument.

As far as I see no one on Amelia's side has put an argument worth thinking about.

I really see this as a popoularity contest. In a debate so far Amelia would have got WTFRaped.

amelia,

I guess I just like lance users more.

and I like Lute to much, so ewan always ends up with me as a Druid or summoner (which I don't like since they are too slow).

usually, Amelia will be my paladin.

Good job. Nice thinking./sarcasm.

Ewan at 10/20/20 as a druid has higher speed than Amelia.

None of you can back a single thing with a logical fact.

I'm sorry since when was 26 speed slow? Paladin's are even slower. Hell, Ewan can use excalibur due to prior training. 31 speed, Amelia? she isn't using garm as a paladin.

BUT Ewan is BETTER.

No one on Amelia's side has procured good reasons and yet people voted for her. She hasn't presented any evidence so anyone who voted already for Amelia doesn't know anything. Treat this like a debate as mentioned earlier, Amelia didn't do a debate because she knew she would get majorly pwnt.

So 0 AS is roughly equal to 5? I see nothing to suggest that. He WTFPwns her in stats.

I never have her use Javelins. >.>

Amelia!Cav/Pally

Average stats: /20/46.2/21.45/24.8/25/29.5/17.1/14.05

Ewan!Mage/Sage

Average stats: /20/43.5/25.15/21.8/23.45/28.5/11.05/25

Hp: Amelia

Str/Mag: Ewan

Skill: Amelia

Spd: Amelia

Luk: Amelia

Def: Amelia

Res: Ewan

>.>;; I'm talking about overall use.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

I'm sorry. But how the hell do you train her without a tower if you don't use javelins?

Also it's druid.

Anyways stats are off if it's 20/20/20

Amelia's stats 20 46.2 21.45 24.8 25 29.5 17.1 14.05

Ewan's stats 20 43.5 26.15 20.8 25.45 28.5 10.05 25.8

HP Amelia by 2.7

STR Ewan by 4.7

SKL Amelia by 4

SPD Ewan by 0.45

LUK Amelia by 1

DEF Amelia by 7.05

RES Ewan by 11.75

HP Amelia

STR Ewan

SKL Amelia

SPD Ewan

LUK Amelia

DEF Amelia

RES Ewan

1 point of luck is insubstancial as is 0.45 speed.

11.75 resistance is huge compared to 7.05 defense especially due to Riev, Lyon, and Formiitis.

Ewan is WTFpwning her is str. Wow 2.7 health, that's amazing in final chapters when she's recieving 12 more damage per hit from the substancial enemies. Ewan will dodge the physical units with ease while the magical units are more powerful. So you haven't presented good enough logic there either.

I'm sorry. But how the hell do you train her without a tower if you don't use javelins?

Also it's druid.

Anyways stats are off if it's 20/20/20

Amelia's stats 20 46.2 21.45 24.8 25 29.5 17.1 14.05

Ewan's stats 20 43.5 26.15 20.8 25.45 28.5 10.05 25.8

HP Amelia by 2.7

STR Ewan by 4.7

SKL Amelia by 4

SPD Ewan by 0.45

LUK Amelia by 1

DEF Amelia by 7.05

RES Ewan by 11.75

HP Amelia

STR Ewan

SKL Amelia

SPD Ewan

LUK Amelia

DEF Amelia

RES Ewan

1 point of luck is insubstancial as is 0.45 speed.

11.75 resistance is huge compared to 7.05 defense especially due to Riev, Lyon, and Formiitis.

Ewan is WTFpwning her is str. Wow 2.7 health, that's amazing in final chapters when she's recieving 12 more damage per hit from the substancial enemies. Ewan will dodge the physical units with ease while the magical units are more powerful. So you haven't presented good enough logic there either.

Too many promotion branches, you should have specified.

Getting RNG blessed is fun. ^__^

Also, people have opinions, accept them.

Ooh 5 str, Also the only reason for the spd is because of the cap.mellow.gif

The origin came from a paladin vs druid. The cap matters. If a unit can't go higher because of it's caps it's the unit's fault. Since when was a level 1 pirate with 20 stregnth better than a 22 str zerker?

Treat it like a debate was specified. RNG blessage is ignored.

I know people have opinions but I would like to see backing to them.

The origin came from a paladin vs druid. The cap matters. If a unit can't go higher because of it's caps it's the unit's fault. Since when was a level 1 pirate with 20 stregnth better than a 22 str zerker?

Treat it like a debate was specified. RNG blessage is ignored.

I know people have opinions but I would like to see backing to them.

Ah. You tell me now that it is Druid and Pally, specify on the poll. It might make a difference. =/

You are asking how I leveled her without Javs.......

Personal preference, telling someone is better just because their stats are better, might not make a difference. Perhaps they like them for a different reason.

Edited by AstraLunaSol

Then don't post here or read my posts. I am waiting for a fair argument. I made a deal if she could convince me I would heal Amelia to 50 in a hurt and heal game. She hasn't presented any arguments yet.

You still are doing it. Ignore this topic then instead of posting "shut up".

Nephinel thinks that debates concerning Fire Emblem characters should go into the debates section in the General Fire Emblem forum, if you are going to be serious about it. :P

Besides, Nephinel thinks that Ross is the best out of the three Trainee classes.

Edited by Nephinel

I asked Amelia but she didn't do it. I agree with you completely but she wanted a poll of people who put personal opinion ahead of real debating. As far as I am concerned she is losing as she hasn't presented any evidence and has said "No, I want to know who is the one everybody like more." which is in contradiction to the title.

Then ask her why SHE made this thread. Stop telling me to shut up as it is ineffectual. I actually had a high opinion of you until now.

It's PALADIN AMELIA NOT GREAT KNIGHT!

It's also not preference but why a unit is better. Cute does not qualify.

Edited by BlackKnight666