Who is bettter?

Amelia

29 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better unit?

• Amelia
    • Ewan

RAVEN: It doesn't matter if it asked for an opinion. The poll is 'who is better?'. You even said that Ewan is better yourself. Additionally, who's better and who's not isn't even an opinion. Stop using 'opinion' like a faggot. In fact, by your logic, I could say that 'in my opinion a single zergling could kill an army of ultralisks by itself', and then upon people saying it's bullshit and giving proof (not like they'd need to), say 'well it's my OPINION retard.'.

Edited by The Rape Flight Mallard

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RAVEN: It doesn't matter if it asked for an opinion. The poll is 'who is better?'. You even said that Ewan is better yourself. Additionally, who's better and who's not isn't even an opinion. Stop using 'opinion' like a faggot. In fact, by your logic, I could say that 'in my opinion a single zergling could kill an army of ultralisks by itself', and then upon people saying it's bullshit and giving proof (not like they'd need to), say 'well it's my OPINION retard.'.

As Nephinel stated, there shouldn't even be a poll in that case. Giving the option to vote for either when Ewan is the best is just pointless. When it comes to who is best, Ewan is the answer. But, in that sense, why is there even a poll? There shouldn't even be a poll in the thread recreated in the FE8 section. Just makes no sense.

I have always been able to get amelia to lvl. 10 in the chapter you get her. let her use a slim lance and heal her enough and she'll double in no time.

and I know, it's the same with Ewan, but amelia is still recruited earlier.

even then, it's a matter of chances how your unit will turn out in the end. and I always had a good amelia.

this might be a better reason then I stated last time.

well, I guess a little. I choose to fight with both amelia and ewan, and I always try to level my lowest leveled units first.

I choose all my units out of favoritism, but for training they'll just have to wait for their turn to come :)

well, I guess a little. I choose to fight with both amelia and ewan, and I always try to level my lowest leveled units first.

I choose all my units out of favoritism, but for training they'll just have to wait for their turn to come :)

favoritism ≠ good.

• 2 weeks later...

favoritism ≠ good.

it doesn't matter if you think favoritism is not good, since amelia and ewan are both favorites of me, and I train them equaly

in the week I was gone I've played fe8 again. I raised amelia and ewan both to lvl. 13, here are their ending stats:

ewan(summoner):

hp:44

str:23

skl:20

spd:23

luck:30

def:8

res:23

mov:6

total:177

Amelia(great knight):

hp:50

str:22

skl:24

spd:25

luck:22

def:17

res:14

total:180

I have not used the tower or the ruins and in total only 3 skirmishes (1 before amelia's chapter, 1 before ewans chapter after amelia's chapter and 1 after ewans chapter) I used more statboosters on ewan then on amelia.

sorry for keeping this topic alive, I just couldn't leave it without defending myself :)

favoritism ≠ good.

it doesn't matter if you think favoritism is not good, since amelia and ewan are both favorites of me, and I train them equaly

in the week I was gone I've played fe8 again. I raised amelia and ewan both to lvl. 13, here are their ending stats:

ewan(summoner):

hp:44

str:23

skl:20

spd:23

luck:30

def:8

res:23

total:177

Amelia(great knight):

hp:50

str:22

skl:24

spd:25

luck:22

def:17

res:14

total:180

I have not used the tower or the ruins and in total only 3 skirmishes (1 before amelia's chapter, 1 before ewans chapter after amelia's chapter and 1 after ewans chapter) I used more statboosters on ewan then on amelia.

sorry for keeping this topic alive, I just couldn't leave it without defending myself :)

PEMN, I had Cormag cap all stats but luck(1 point) without statboosters or the metis tome as a wyvern knight but I'm not saying "Cormag is the best unit ever!!!!"

I'm pointing out that PEMN, I could be saying "Well, Cormag is better than both of them because he managed to cap X amount of stats while Ewan and Amelia only capped Z and Y number of stats and his total stat overall is better, as well as the fact he was better than all my units. This means Cormag is the best unit in the game." That form of argument is not feasible as it's logic is a one shot thing that when compared to averages is ineffective. I'm not the one here arguing my sided by saying this unit is better because of personal experience. I've gotten Mia to cap all her stats at level 18 but I'm not saying Mia has the best average stat at --/20/18 through --/20/20.

But Amelia seemed to have dropped the debate a long time ago. Not much sense to continue on with this.

Also a note to whase: when it comes to character debates, people usually go by average stats, not by the off-chance that you get lucky/unlucky with the RNG concerning growths and level-ups.