Final Fantasy Thread

Needs more Galuf and his badass battle against Exdeath.

Fuck Aerith and her death. Galuf went down fightin'.

I think it would of been nice to make that battle an actual battle instead of a waiting period with infinite health but your right galuf died fighting which is way better than the way Aerith went down.

GALUF DEFIED RPG PHYSICS. HE SURVIVED WITH 0 HP. AERITH WAS KILLED BY A PRETTY BOY WITH A SWORD. GALUF TOOK FLARE, HOLY AND METEOR AND STILL REFUSED TO GO DOWN.

ALSO CAPS. :awesome:

At leats when Galuf died he didn't lose the only Holy materia in existence :lol:

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know but it is his gay partner. He just hesitated to bring him out.

Onion knight class for the win! I still need to unlock that class.

AR + FE for the DS that I forgot the name of= Win.

I have killed the sea serpant and shall verify it's stats.

All stats are ???? despite killing it over 100 times and getting my character to really high levels.

Gilgamesh and his forged buster sword.

With his gay partner Enkidu if you know about Sumeritan religion.

Fuck FFXII Gilgamesh. FFV Gilgamesh is where it's at.

"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh... IT IS MORPHING TIME!"

I don't know but it is his gay partner. He just hesitated to bring him out.

Onion knight class for the win! I still need to unlock that class.

AR + FE for the DS that I forgot the name of= Win.

I have killed the sea serpant and shall verify it's stats.

All stats are ???? despite killing it over 100 times and getting my character to really high levels.

the sea serpent's not worth the time I spent one week training without Action Replay & just got ???? as well so I just left it & there is a glitch to get the Onion Knight class without a friend but if you still don't have by this Monday i am getting a DSi and can help you with the needed messages (or not your choice)

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

I am vaguely familiar with that but isn't Enkidu only in FF12 & FF12 Revenant Wings if I remember correctly.

Enkidu shows up in FFV.

Fuck FFXII Gilgamesh. FFV Gilgamesh is where it's at.

"Enough expository banter! Now we fight like men! And ladies! And ladies who dress like men! For Gilgamesh... IT IS MORPHING TIME!"

His Rift form is the best & saving you from Necrophobe just makes him better.

I am vaguely familiar with that but isn't Enkidu only in FF12 & FF12 Revenant Wings if I remember correctly.

Enkidu shows up in FFV.

I haven't played FF5 in over a year could you tell me when & where he shows up.

Bahamut is killable in the part of where you are stuck with baby dragons.

He has identical stats to when you fight him for real.

If you successfully(hack) kill the final boss it still shows the dying cutscene although you gain exp.

Bahamut is killable in the part of where you are stuck with baby dragons.

He has identical stats to when you fight him for real.

If you successfully(hack) kill the final boss it still shows the dying cutscene although you gain exp.

I have never bothered to try that (but I will when I get my DSi)

Enkidu shows up in FFV.

Xezat's ship.

I prefer FF4 myself.:newyears:

I am also a big fan of the Lunarian bad guy for 70% of the game is your brother story line it's unpredictable and challenging.

The DS remake is amazing. :newyears:

Yeah I think changing nammingway was awesome to but the new grapics just blew my mind, I never beat Proto-Babil though cause my DS got stolen is he really hard.

I am also a big fan of the Lunarian bad guy for 70% of the game is your brother story line it's unpredictable and challenging.

Yeah I think changing nammingway was awesome to but the new grapics just blew my mind, I never beat Proto-Babil though cause my DS got stolen is he really hard.

Proto-Babil? Well...second half of the fight with Divine Judgment spamming isn't very fun.

Enkidu shows up in FFV.

Xezat's ship.

Okay i remember now, the battle where he mostly heals Gilgamesh. Thanks for clearing that up.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

Proto-Babil? Well...second half of the fight with Divine Judgment spamming isn't very fun.

If you steal Dark Matter from Zeromus before using the Crystal & start a new game+ you fight Proto Babil on that wierd face on the moon.

If you steal Dark Matter from Zeromus before using the Crystal & start a new game+ you fight Proto Babil on that wierd face on the moon.

...I know. Second half of that fight isn't fun.

Also, requires very good use of augments. Phoenix is a must.

Oh, and Globe 199 counters during the second half aren't fun either. Insta 9999 damage = painful.

Holy shit that was hell. >_>