Final Fantasy Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Galuf vs Exdeath was such an epic fight. When I saw it, Galuf was a Berserker so I didn't even press anything. I was just watching the whole thing as it went on.

your pretty lucky the first time I saw this fight I didn't know he wasn't supposed to die cause my guy was overpowered so I reset my system when I saw the super powerful meteor & then I found out I am supposed to lose.

He's sweet. Isn't Masamune a recurring weapon though?

yeah Masamune has been around since game 1 or 2 (not sure which introduced it) but FF7 definitely made it a more known weapon, & your right Sephiroth is pretty sweet definitely one of the best FF characters ever.

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

I like Vincent better. Sepheroth is cool too.

I don't suppose anyone could help me with Vincent. I'm trying to do a FF7 runthrough without any guides but I can't remember the last digit of safe box combo, & i can't figure out the last clue. So if anyone can help that would be much appreciated :)

Does anyone agree that Final Fantasy 7 is possibly the greatest game of all time? My favorite character is Sephiroth personally, he's imo the best character ever.

Final Fantasy Thread Anyone can post anything (except crazed FF7 fanboys/girls)

Does anyone agree that Final Fantasy 7 is possibly the greatest game of all time? My favorite character is Sephiroth personally, he's imo the best character ever.

Yeah i see what you mean pahn. I just don't want people to drone on about FF7 if it's just one small comment than it's fine with me :)

Yeah i see what you mean pahn. I just don't want people to drone on about FF7