Final Fantasy Thread

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I question why they made Sepiroth a bad guy when everything about him screams that he should be the hero of 7.

I mean he wields the masamune, a holy sword in japan that could not be used to kill people. He set it up so that holy would activate and stop the meteor from the black materia. His name is a direct derivative of the highest order of angle, seraph for thous that don't know. Also in Final Fantasy Dissida he is one of the two members of chaos's group that actually help the warriors of cosmos obtain their crystals going so far to even say to cloud "remember you could not have found that crystal without my help."

Other than that I have played through most of the FF games, at least I have with all the old ones the more recent ones like X and CC I haven't been able to get my hands on to play.

Probably.

Does anyone else care for the story of FFXII, or am I the only one?

I made this thread hoping for just FF discussion but people aren't really chatting here so Fire Emblem talk is fine (no random debated like what's better Ragnell or Alondite).

No I also think FFXII has a very well written plotline with very interesting characters :)

Edited by Masamune_Wielder

FFVII is a PS1 game.

It's as follows:

FF1-3 NES

FF4-6 SNES

FF7-9 PS1

FF10, 12 PS2

FF11 (and soon 14) MMORPG

FF13 PS3

Also, there are remakes as well. I know that FF4 and 6 were released for the GBA, FF4 was released again for the DS , and FF2, 3, and 5 must have been remade since they weren't originally released in America.