Ask CrashGordon

CrashGordon94

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And I said that because you guys do stuff like this just to piss people (right now, me) off, that's bad.

Be nice.

Tell that to Seph.

I don't need to.

And I said that because you guys do stuff like this just to piss people (right now, me) off, that's bad.

That is not a negative contribution to society. Wishing ill of people, however, is most certainly a negative contribution. Seph posted part of that chat log in my picture thread; we all know how ugly you really are! This is just the baseball bat.

Why not? He's being just as bad as me, worse actually.

He's kidding around, unlike you. Be nice.

If that's it, he can stop.

Learn to take a joke. God.

Yes it is actually, you're upsetting someone for no real reason.

Is upsetting an evil as opposed to a good positive or negative? As far as I can tell, Seph and I are practicing the divine arts and you are the vile monster at the end of our path.

Why not? He's being just as bad as me, worse actually.

He's kidding around, unlike you. Be nice.

If that's it, he can stop.

Learn to take a joke. God.

If I could, I would, but I can't.

Do you hate Jonafag or me more?

I don't know, I'll tell you when I decide.

Is upsetting an evil as opposed to a good positive or negative? As far as I can tell, Seph and I are practicing the divine arts and you are the vile monster at the end of our path.

I'm just minding my own business, and you two are goiong out of your way to piss me off, if you aren't as bad as I say, prove it by leaving me alone.

I'm just minding my own business, and you two are goiong out of your way to piss me off, if you aren't as bad as I say, prove it by leaving me alone.

You are not minding your own business. This is a public forum and you posted a topic on it specifically for other members to post in. If you want it to be your own business, PM people individually. Until then you need to suck it up and be as much of a man as you can. Admittedly, that isn't much, but you could still be more of a man than Seph.

Edited by Moribalken

Why are you so afraid of Dhaos?

DHAOS LASER!

I'm not, actually, I just have no interest in the Tales series.

Do you always get raged this easily?

Yes, I do.

why did you forget the 94 in the title of this thread?

I left it out to make it more streamlined.

Oh, and I ignored Mori.

Edited by CrashGordon94