Ask CrashGordon

CrashGordon94

• Replies 428
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not really. I only ignored you very little time, I'm not the type to ignore, even I contradicted myself when Ignoring you.

I only Ignored Mori 'cause she kept making fun of me, I didn't troll her around or bother her, if I did insult her it was just 'cause she started it.

I hope you're aware that this is the internet, trolling WILL happen no matter what kind of person you are or any other person is.

JOEY STOP IT B4 I IGNOR U.

ur tellin me tings i dont wan 2 heer on the internets :(.

I hope you're aware that this is the internet, trolling WILL happen no matter what kind of person you are or any other person is.

They can't troll you for no reason, even Mori isn't that type. Unless your name is Hika.

Not really. I only ignored you very little time, I'm not the type to ignore, even I contradicted myself when Ignoring you.

I only Ignored Mori 'cause she kept making fun of me, I didn't troll her around or bother her, if I did insult her it was just 'cause she started it.

JOEY STOP IT B4 I IGNOR U.

ur tellin me tings i dont wan 2 heer on the internets :(.

UR A DUMASS LOLOLOL WHO CARES WUT U THINK

See, Crash negatively contributes to society just by EXISTING. He brings out the worst in people.

That's a good thing, it shows EVERYTHING about those people then. It's nice to know as much as you can with certain people.

See, Crash negatively contributes to society just by EXISTING. He brings out the worst in people.

That's a good thing, it shows EVERYTHING about those people then. It's nice to know as much as you can with certain people.

In contrast, there are some people you just don't want to see that side of. Luckily, I'm completely immune to this effect as I hide nothing.

Edited by Moribalken

Wow... this is a popular topic...

Why did you choose Jagen as your avy?

Because he's cool.

Do you and Mori love each other? You flirt with each other a lot.

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you know?

dkdc