FE 7&8 classes help

RNG Princess

I want to have Lute be able to promote to female Druid instead of Mage Knight.

For FE 7 I want one of the girls to be a shaman/druid but idk where to start.

I saw a female shaman animation in FE 8 but idk if there is a female druid.

I practiced changing Eirikas class to female shaman but it won't work.

I'm using Nightmare.

I'm using Nightmare.

You would have to insert a Druid animation.

May I suggest giving her a dark magic level?

Also, you can just use cheat codes. they are great :)

I'm using Nightmare.

cheat codes?

I'm using Nightmare.

cheat codes?

You can look them up on the internet.

But if you are to lazy,

Fire Emblem - Sacred Stones Codes.txt

Fire Emblem - Blazing Sword CB Codes.txt

I managed to get Lute to become a druid instead of mage knight lute.png :) but idk how to remove that world map of hers and make it into a female druids, can someone help me?

Also one last thing, I'm trying to change Ismaire's class to female shaman can anyone help me?

I was thinking about making Franz a soldier and have him promote to halberdier but that seems too hard.

I managed to get Lute to become a druid instead of mage knight lute.png :) but idk how to remove that world map of hers and make it into a female druids, can someone help me?

Also one last thing, I'm trying to change Ismaire's class to female shaman can anyone help me?

I was thinking about making Franz a soldier and have him promote to halberdier but that seems too hard.

I thought it was only the map animation that was in. I must have it confused with FE7. You would have to insert the haliberder class.

You either need to import the female shaman/druid map sprite, or change it to something else using the map sprite editor module.

Ismaire's class can be changed in one of the chapter unit modules. Her data is found in one of the unknown ones I think (I think it's number 6, and all the other creature campaign units are located there too)

I changed Seth's class to something else and the game got all weird. Will there be a problem if I do that with Ismaire?

Did you use Nightmare or Cheat codes?

If you used codes, did you make sure you entered the same value? If you got the number wrong, it will make his class go crazy. :/

I am using nightmare :D I'm trying to understand it more, but thank you for the cheat codes.

Okay. I sent the cheat codes because they are eaiser to work with than nightmare. PLUS, you don't have to keep a backup copy incase you do something wrong & forget about it. :)

Which module did you use to change Seth's class?

I was going to class module and changing his stuff around :D but your way worked so much better! I'm not changing anyone's class only Lute's promotion and some of the unlockable characters.

Is there a way to add more unlockable characters? like Pablo or Lyon's dad? or do they have to replace someone else?

Which module did you use to change Seth's class?

I was going to class module and changing his stuff around :D but your way worked so much better! I'm not changing anyone's class only Lute's promotion and some of the unlockable characters.

Is there a way to add more unlockable characters? like Pablo or Lyon's dad? or do they have to replace someone else?

To my knowledge, SECRET CHARACTERS would need to be replaced. If you wanted to make them be recruitable during the main story, then they could become playable.

Make entirely new events and add more characters, but even then you are still limited by the games own character limits and things like that. Pablo and Vigarde have character slots though already (since they are bosses) so you wouldn't have to worry about that.