FE: Geneology of the Holy War and FE: Tharicia 776?

Aviv

In Japan, FE4 is already and I don't know about FE5. I do know that they'll never be on it in Japan because Nintendo is a bunch of lazy noobs who don't wanna waste time translating hours of text.

The former is already available on the Japanese Virtual Console (since late 2006 as well). Thracia 776 still hasn't appeared yet though...

As for English releases, I highly doubt they will happen.

Edited by VincentASM

It's a mute point really. Unless they wanted to jack the price up quite a bit, they won't bring it over. Besides, it would change a lot of the things we know in the game, such as names and other things, probly even a little in the story. And it's easy to tell, that if FE4 come over seas, then FE5 won't either. I personally am counting the days till they release it, but it's very unlikely.

• 3 months later...

Bite the bullet and get them imported like I did. It's a pain in the ass since you stumble around at first but you get the hang of it. I refuse to recognize Emulators as a way to play the game.

BTW, if I can figure out how to upload the Video Tape footage that came with the Tharicia 776 Collector's box I imported, can someone translate it?

Bite the bullet and get them imported like I did. It's a pain in the ass since you stumble around at first but you get the hang of it. I refuse to recognize Emulators as a way to play the game.

well they are, get used to it.

Weak and lazy are hardly the words to use. Perhaps for those who can wholly afford the things, but you know there are members of the capitalist system who are deemed fit to fall below poverty lines, and whose morality aren't limits to their enjoyment.

Stubborn and elitist are better reasons than the ones you used. Especially when emulation usually is better than the actual systems, save the notion of physically having the game, and if you've not support, having to play on a monitor rather than an actual TV. Not to mention the fun an apt ROMHacker can have with all of his games that you really can't. Unless you limit yourself to a cheat device for the RAM, which just isn't the same to me :/

Meh.

My friend told me once that Lackhe could use the Shannan's Sword.

If you pair Ayra with Holyn, then she'll have full blood.

But then you have to get Shannan killed after he gets the sword for her to use it...

*huggles Lackhe plushie*

You earn points for owning the cart and a super famicon, you lose them for that atroish leet speak crap.

Normally I don't (And everyone can back this up), but I was just annoyed at the time.

Oh, I don't actually own a SFC, I just cut out the tabs on my SNES, it plays the games fine.