Finished my Latest Playthrough

Deliriyum

K, I finished another PT, only taking magic users and Laguz into the tower. I took Mic, Sothe, Sanaki, Ike, Kurth, Ena, Reyson, Soren, Ilyana, Calil, Pelleas, Skrimir, Cain, Giffca, Tibarn, Nailah, and Rhys. It was very easy. I was quite surprised with Pelleas' performance, as I've never used him before. He capped Magic, Speed, and Defense. Calil was simply a beast, capping everything but defense. Rhys and Ilyana were good, however they were lacking speed. Sanaki and Mic got Blizzard and Purge blessed, And the laguz were broken, as I'd expected. My top 5 units were Sothe, Tibarn, Ilyana, Soren, and Ike with Ike being highest. I'll probably finish my Dawn Brigade unit PT this week, then I will give the game back to my friend as it's not my game.

Edit: To give this topic purpose, why does everyone hate Pelleas?

Edited by core34510

K, I finished another PT, only taking magic users and Laguz into the tower. I took Mic, Sothe, Sanaki, Ike, Kurth, Ena, Reyson, Soren, Ilyana, Calil, Pelleas, Skrimir, Cain, Giffca, Tibarn, Nailah, and Rhys. It was very easy. I was quite surprised with Pelleas' performance, as I've never used him before. He capped Magic, Speed, and Defense. Calil was simply a beast, capping everything but defense. Rhys and Ilyana were good, however they were lacking speed. Sanaki and Mic got Blizzard and Purge blessed, And the laguz were broken, as I'd expected. My top 5 units were Sothe, Tibarn, Ilyana, Soren, and Ike with Ike being highest. I'll probably finish my Dawn Brigade unit PT this week, then I will give the game back to my friend as it's not my game.

Edit: To give this topic purpose, why does everyone hate Pelleas?

Everyone hates Pelleas because:

1. Dark Magic Sucks

2. He comes uber-late

3. You have to be on a second playthrough.

I like him though. Only Dark magic user FTW?

1. Dark Magic Sucks

2. He comes uber-late

1. Its the strongest magic type and I only had hit problems against Sephiran and Ashera, and still it was in the 60-70 range. And the animations are awesome.

2. Magic is probably the easiest type of unit to train

3. ...

And, Yes. Only dark magic user ftw. Oh Yeah, And he has RAGE!

Pelleas: Izuka!

Izuka: Ah, my dear prince Pelleas! Excuse me, King Pelleas! I'd assumed that you had been turned to stone. How nice to see you again! But I am saddened to see that you would betray me and fight alongside these shortsighted fools! I found you and set you on the path to royalty! I served you well, did I not?

Pelleas: I know that you've been working for the senate, Izuka.

Izuka: So you found out. Very well. At least I don't need to pretend anymore. It isn't like you will spare my life, anyway.

Pelleas: With most of Daein turned to stone, the blood pact can no longer harm anyone. But that doesn't change the fact that you tricked me into risking the life of every citizen of my kingdom. Why would you betray me, Izuka? Were you ever loyal to Daein?

Izuka: Betrayal? What of your betrayal of me? I remember well how you valued one worthless laguz life over mine! It was your betrayal that forced me to abandon my work! You were supposed to be my puppet, a weakling boy-king that I could control, giving me free reign!

Pelleas: What? How could that be...

Izuka: Oh, princeling boy, how completely I've fooled you... You are not King Ashnard's son. All I did was look for a boy that could pass for the king's son.

Pelleas: But... Mother said... She said she was certain that I was her child!

Izuka: Ah yes, Lady Almedha, paragon of sanity! She is certainly fit to identify a boy she hasn't seen in fifteen years. She was so desperate to have her son again that she would have believed anything I told her.

Pelleas: No... No! Stop it! Stop talking!

And IIRC, Pelleas yells BLAAAARGH at the end of that convo

Edited by core34510

1. Dark Magic Sucks

2. He comes uber-late

1. Its the strongest magic type and I only had hit problems against Sephiran and Ashera, and still it was in the 60-70 range. And the animations are awesome.

2. Magic is probably the easiest type of unit to train

3. ...

And, Yes. Only dark magic user ftw. Oh Yeah, And he has RAGE!

Pelleas: Izuka!

Izuka: Ah, my dear prince Pelleas! Excuse me, King Pelleas! I'd assumed that you had been turned to stone. How nice to see you again! But I am saddened to see that you would betray me and fight alongside these shortsighted fools! I found you and set you on the path to royalty! I served you well, did I not?

Pelleas: I know that you've been working for the senate, Izuka.

Izuka: So you found out. Very well. At least I don't need to pretend anymore. It isn't like you will spare my life, anyway.

Pelleas: With most of Daein turned to stone, the blood pact can no longer harm anyone. But that doesn't change the fact that you tricked me into risking the life of every citizen of my kingdom. Why would you betray me, Izuka? Were you ever loyal to Daein?

Izuka: Betrayal? What of your betrayal of me? I remember well how you valued one worthless laguz life over mine! It was your betrayal that forced me to abandon my work! You were supposed to be my puppet, a weakling boy-king that I could control, giving me free reign!

Pelleas: What? How could that be...

Izuka: Oh, princeling boy, how completely I've fooled you... You are not King Ashnard's son. All I did was look for a boy that could pass for the king's son.

Pelleas: But... Mother said... She said she was certain that I was her child!

Izuka: Ah yes, Lady Almedha, paragon of sanity! She is certainly fit to identify a boy she hasn't seen in fifteen years. She was so desperate to have her son again that she would have believed anything I told her.

Pelleas: No... No! Stop it! Stop talking!

And IIRC, Pelleas yells BLAAAARGH at the end of that convo

I like him, I was just stating some reasons people don't

Me too, I was just resolving the reasons that you stated.

Most people hate Illyana because she has thunder. (That and she can get speed screwed :() Even if she comes in .2 of the cap on average.

Edited by Bryan

Yeah, I wasn't liking her much through part 3 when she gets majorly outclassed by Soren. She doubled some during part 1 and 4(Not endgame when it really mattered) though, so her and Rhys were pretty much partners. Her thunder did payoff by 4-E-3 with the dragons. I gave her a forged fire tome for part 3 for more attack. She was pretty good all around. I have no complaints other than low speed and lol 45 hp cap

Edited by core34510

Yeah, I wasn't liking her much through part 3 when she gets majorly outclassed by Soren. She doubled some during part 1 and 4(Not endgame when it really mattered) though, so her and Rhys were pretty much partners. Her thunder did payoff by 4-E-3 with the dragons. I gave her a forged fire tome for part 3 for more attack. She was pretty good all around. I have no complaints other than low speed and lol 45 hp cap

Mages got nerfed. D: D: D:

Her thunder did payoff by 4-E-3 with the dragons. I gave her a forged fire tome for part 3 for more attack. She was pretty good all around. I have no complaints other than low speed and lol 45 hp cap

She does make the boss battle which is probably the hardest in the game in 4-E(3) alot easier.

Her thunder did payoff by 4-E-3 with the dragons. I gave her a forged fire tome for part 3 for more attack. She was pretty good all around. I have no complaints other than low speed and lol 45 hp cap

She does make the boss battle which is probably the hardest in the game in 4-E(3) alot easier.

Much. Only Rexbolt user FTW! :) And her panty flashes