Lena/Rena

Bryan

31 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use Rena/Lena?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only for the Hammerne!

what's there not to like about Rena?

However much I hate her, I use her because I can't think of a better alternative.

Merric, Wendell, generics or some reclassed schmuck. You won't need to use the warp staff that early

Edited by Salmonella

However much I hate her, I use her because I can't think of a better alternative.

Merric, Wendell, generics or some reclassed schmuck. You won't need to use the warp staff that early

She's boring.

Mage, nah, NO and NO.

You always come up with the most stupid reasons not to use a character.

Yes I do... But it floats my boat. :)

I almost never actually need a healer. (Even in hard mode...) Don't normally use on in SD until Maria. (Unless of corse I arena abuse, which doesn't happen very often.)

Edited by Bryan

Ch. 3 has mountains pretty much EVERYWHERE.

Ch. 4 is a very long stretch of land, separating you with a Cav Rush. Oh, and Thief could instablick the south village, killing Merric.

Ch. 5 has Diaper Head and his merry men trapped, though you might not need warp for this. It just makes things easier on yourself if you're trying to save all of them.

Ch. 3 has mountains pretty much EVERYWHERE.

Ch. 4 is a very long stretch of land, separating you with a Cav Rush. Oh, and Thief could instablick the south village, killing Merric.

Ch. 5 has Diaper Head and his merry men trapped, though you might not need warp for this. It just makes things easier on yourself if you're trying to save all of them.

Ch. 3 = Sheeda

Ch. 4 = Sheeda

Ch. 5 = Sheeda

Is anyone else seeing a common theme?

Ch. 3 = Sheeda

Ch. 4 = Sheeda

Ch. 5 = Sheeda

No. And I abuse the Warp Staff. As in warping someone only 1 square.

And heck yeah, Lena is awesome. I always make her a Mage on chapter 4, then afterwards I'll either make her a Bishop or a Sage.

Ch. 3 = Sheeda

Ch. 4 = Sheeda

Ch. 5 = Sheeda

No. And I abuse the Warp Staff. As in warping someone only 1 square.

And heck yeah, Lena is awesome. I always make her a Mage on chapter 4, then afterwards I'll either make her a Bishop or a Sage.

I do that with Maria. (I use her in 11, sue me.)