Greetings to all.

shroudening

Welcome to Serenes Forest Forums. Enjoy your generic greetings.

Do you plan to sign your name at the end of every single post you make? Because that could be part of your sig then.

Hi Isaac. And no one will throw stones at you. Unless you're annoying, a troller, noob, break the rules, lie, get yourself banned, immediately destroy your reputation, unnecessarily swear, constantly keep up an annoying habbit, be a self-righteous know-at-all, insult someone, repeatedly say prejudiced comments, question the opinion of your superiors, flame a lot, or anything else that the people here don't like. But like I said, you'll be fine. :)

Hi Isaac. And no one will throw stones at you. Unless you're annoying, a troller, noob, break the rules, lie, get yourself banned, immediately destroy your reputation, unnecessarily swear, constantly keep up an annoying habbit, be a self-righteous know-at-all, insult someone, repeatedly say prejudiced comments, question the opinion of your superiors, flame a lot, or anything else that the people here don't like. But like I said, you'll be fine. :)

In other words, don't be me, and you'll do just fine Issac! >:)

BTW, I have an impressive stone collection, if you're ever curious!

Edited by El Rey Leon

No.I only do that for my introductions. I'll probably put a banner in my signature. Thanks for the tip though...

We need somebody to fill the void with individuality in his posts ever since Nephinel decided to be a conformist.

No.I only do that for my introductions. I'll probably put a banner in my signature. Thanks for the tip though...

We need somebody to fill the void with individuality in his posts ever since Nephinel decided to be a conformist.

Uh... I don't really understand what you are trying to say. I hope it isn't insulting D:

Edited by Isaac55

Welcome to the forest, Isaac.

Be careful around rocks. You may find it amusing to collect the ones that are thrown at you, but that may turn to ashes if you someday find yourself bound and thrown over one, facing a sharp knife.

Edited by Hero

Uh... I don't really understand what you are trying to say. I hope it isn't insulting D:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18155&st=0

Edited by Fireman

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=18155&st=0

Okay, my bad...