• The new guy that phailed.
    • Crash at the FE4 THREAD

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't give a shit, haha.

I thought she was acting funky, she dumped me, she said she was sure we'd get back together soon, she fucked someone she didn't know, she flirted with me hardcore the entire time, she acted like a bitch to me otherwise, she quit being there when I needed her, she broke up with the guy and got all "We'll be back together soon, be happy", she then got with a second person she barely knows. She has daddy issues, her dad is a Mexican immigrant, she creams her panties when she sees a Mexican immigrant, she got a job working with many. I have no best friend and no girlfriend now. Whoooo right?

In three and a half years it went from "aww, I love you too, veeeery very much!" to "AAAAHHH AAAAAAHHHHH WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU I THOUGHT YOU WERE ONE OF 5 PEOPLE ON THIS PLANET WHO DO NOT LIVE LIKE PIGS IN SHIT GET AWAY FROM ME STOP TALKING TO ME AAAAHHHH".

But now I have a life again, so there's that.

I don't give a shit, haha.

That just make Mori's point null. :awesome:

I thought she was acting funky, she dumped me, she said she was sure we'd get back together soon, she fucked someone she didn't know, she flirted with me hardcore the entire time, she acted like a bitch to me otherwise, she quit being there when I needed her, she broke up with the guy and got all "We'll be back together soon, be happy", she then got with a second person she barely knows. She has daddy issues, her dad is a Mexican immigrant, she creams her panties when she sees a Mexican immigrant, she got a job working with many. I have no best friend and no girlfriend now. Whoooo right?

At first, I thought you were either joking or had a girlfriend on this site. But this is pretty much as serious as it can get, I can sure not empathize well with you, but...I can only say that, that is just very horrible. I am sorry to hear that... :(

Forgive, but what do you mean by that?

Death is a very clever man.

He also is a very radioactive man. Secretly he is the reason why nobody invades the United States. It's because they can just have Death walk up to the invading force and turn on his radioactive powers. He also causes cancer.