The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41Z0BNWP7CL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Does the information contained in the first post of this thread have any ramifications for the rest of this thread?

I'm not expecting the answer to be yes, I'm just curious and don't want to RAFO because it's too long.

Yeah, but it's entire population is conscripted. Men, women, and children. The reason it's always neutral is because no one wants to screw with them.

O.o, wow, so I just learned something new...cools :)

Greetings Thread;

Music anyone?

I always think your name is spelled SEVERLAN instead of SEVERIAN. Seriously, it reminds me of the whole AMEIIA incident all over again.

There actually is a reason why the I is capitalized, but I don't remember exactly why. (change occurred on another forum)

It had something to do with wanting to claim I was "Sever Ian" instead of "Severian" for some reason, but I don't know why.

EDIT-But rest assured, much like the war between the Montagues and the Capulets, the spelling of my name has a reason. It's just that the reason is so ancient no one remembers it.

Edited by SeverIan

Maybe I misspelled my name, and everyone else is spelling it right?

((OH CRAP M-M-M-MINDFUCK))

:lol: I wonder what font SF uses...maybe they need a new font face.

*off to view the code that runs SF, ohh, it's CSS*

arial, verdana, tahoma, sans-serif

Hmm, default is Arial...then it just goes left to right, if the one isn't found.

I L hmm, verdana would have been a better choice maybe, due to the I having the marks on the top and bottom...but it's second...

Edited by Hatari