The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is this some kind of trivia game or something?

Better, you are a defense attorney. Basically you have to use the evidence you have to prove your clients not gulity, to get this evidence you have to investigate, it's a great game.

Better, you are a defense attorney. Basically you have to use the evidence you have to prove your clients not gulity, to get this evidence you have to investigate, it's a great game.

so basically it's mafia mixed with politics. fun XD.

Ha...I remember when I played Wi Fi....I quit.

I run up against hacked teams all the time, I don't run, I just die...and hopefully take out one of the little buggers before I go.

Edited by Hatari

so basically it's mafia mixed with politics. fun XD.

I run up against hacked teams all the time, I don't run, I just die...and hopefully take out one of the little buggers before I go.

It's better than you think.

Yeah, I didn't quit because of hackers, hell I beat pretty much every hacker.(except for the ones that screw me over, but then I just wait for them to disconnect. Just no motivation to play, I had a Horsemen team and a Balanced team. (Pally, Sage, Sniper, Berserker, SM)

Though that team was my best one, according to my opponents I was one of the most "Unpredictable opponents"

It's better than you think.

Yeah, I didn't quit because of hackers, hell I beat pretty much every hacker.(except for the ones that screw me over, but then I just wait for them to disconnect. Just no motivation to play, I had a Horsemen team and a Balanced team. (Pally, Sage, Sniper, Berserker, SM)

Though that team was my best one, according to my opponents I was one of the most "Unpredictable opponents"

Haha, eventually, just remind me...and I'll look into it some more.

I played Meteor and got killed, as expected.

I use an average stat team of Shiida, the three sisters and Merric. I only have brave swords forged. SM, Draco, 2 Pally, Sage.

Haha, eventually, just remind me...and I'll look into it some more.

I played Meteor and got killed, as expected.

I use an average stat team of Shiida, the three sisters and Merric. I only have brave swords forged. SM, Draco, 2 Pally, Sage.

k

Ha....I played Meteor many times. Beat him 1 or 2 times as well, which is difficult in it's own right.

Ya gotta arena and RNG abuse to make a half decent team. =/ Or clock abuse, whichever floats your boat. A question, why would you like 3 scout type units?

k

Ha....I played Meteor many times. Beat him 1 or 2 times as well, which is difficult in it's own right.

Ya gotta arena and RNG abuse to make a half decent team. =/ Or clock abuse, whichever floats your boat. A question, why would you like 3 scout type units?

I played against his horsemen team...I didn't realize that there was a castle, so I was waiting for him to find me. apparently, it didn't work like that. I tend to lure enemies in game, doesn't work WiFi.

I arena abuse, and am trying to learn clock abuse, can't get the hang of it, so I might just end up with average stat teams forever. LOL, but least they should get more forges next play through.

The units themselves - Mainly, it was a female team, due to the characters capping a lot of stats (3 for everyone except Palla who had 2), so i was limited in class choices. I was going to add a sniper...but someone said, not worth it.

I played against his horsemen team...I didn't realize that there was a castle, so I was waiting for him to find me. apparently, it didn't work like that. I tend to lure enemies in game, doesn't work WiFi.

I arena abuse, and am trying to learn clock abuse, can't get the hang of it, so I might just end up with average stat teams forever. LOL, but least they should get more forges next play through.

The units themselves - Mainly, it was a female team, due to the characters capping a lot of stats (3 for everyone except Palla who had 2), so i was limited in class choices. I was going to add a sniper...but someone said, not worth it.

His Horsemen team is his only team if I remember correctly, its deadly as hell. >_>

The only time I was able to beat it was with Map 6, and that was a close one, another time was with another team, when I held out for the 10 turns. ON THE CASTLE

You might as well RNG abuse if Clock abusing doesn't work for you, I have NO Clock abused teams, you don't really even need the extra res points as it is.

Yeah a female team, the Balanced team I mentioned earlier consisted of the peg sisters, Merric and Barst. You're gonna need more caped up stats, Attack, def spd and HP are 4 that you NEED to cap.

You only really need 1 Pally, you could've done a 1 Pally 3 Sniper, 1 sage team, relaying on longbows, SNIPERS ARE DEFINATELY WORTH IT 1-3 RANGE IS AWESOME

His Horsemen team is his only team if I remember correctly, its deadly as hell. >_>

The only time I was able to beat it was with Map 6, and that was a close one, another time was with another team, when I held out for the 10 turns. ON THE CASTLE

You might as well RNG abuse if Clock abusing doesn't work for you, I have NO Clock abused teams, you don't really even need the extra res points as it is.

Yeah a female team, the Balanced team I mentioned earlier consisted of the peg sisters, Merric and Barst. You're gonna need more caped up stats, Attack, def spd and HP are 4 that you NEED to cap.

You only really need 1 Pally, you could've done a 1 Pally 3 Sniper, 1 sage team, relaying on longbows, SNIPERS ARE DEFINATELY WORTH IT 1-3 RANGE IS AWESOME

I think I killed his ogma...dang maxed levin swords.

I don't know how to RNG abuse lol...clock abuse was from Meteor's tutorial. My timing is off, possibly due to my DSi.

Str, Skill, Speed were the capped stats I think...Def is almost impossible.

Snipers I always feel are a weakness, due to their inability to fight directly...so I generally, don't use them or constantly protect them. I have 1 forged longbow on the file.

I found it useful, especially in chokepoints. Brv bow+Longbow combo to clear those pesky spots.

1-3 range, heh.

Regarding Snipers, in FESD.

I would personally, like to see an archer with a sword. (Think pit's bow/sword from brawl), that would be fun...

Promoted Alm in FE Gaiden though technically he's a Hero with a Bow.

Edited by Speedwagon

I think I killed his ogma...dang maxed levin swords.

I don't know how to RNG abuse lol...clock abuse was from Meteor's tutorial. My timing is off, possibly due to my DSi.

Str, Skill, Speed were the capped stats I think...Def is almost impossible.

Snipers I always feel are a weakness, due to their inability to fight directly...so I generally, don't use them or constantly protect them. I have 1 forged longbow on the file.

Uh....All you need to do is level as close 99 EXP then save using a map save/chapter save, then play again attack a unit and level up, if the person doesn't level the stats you want, restart, of course you're gonna have to level like 3 people off one savepoint.

Def is easy. You have stat boosters to cover your tracks.

You play in fog of war you have 2 range of view, and longbows have 3 range, aka stay out of vision range. it's more of a pro than a con.

Hey ASL, I'm pretty sure that you know how to count, but I'd like to remind you that 1 isn't 2.

......*facepalm*+*headdesk*

Stupid error.

Uh....All you need to do is level as close 99 EXP then save using a map save/chapter save, then play again attack a unit and level up, if the person doesn't level the stats you want, restart, of course you're gonna have to level like 3 people off one savepoint.

Def is easy. You have stat boosters to cover your tracks.

You play in fog of war you have 2 range of view, and longbows have 3 range, aka stay out of vision range. it's more of a pro than a con.

That sounds the same as clock abuse, just without the set times. I massively arena abuse. I have a full 20/20 or 30 file. I don't use stat boosters until setting up the WiFi team.

I want the thieves to have their sight back.

@Zetta: A hero with a bow...hmm, interesting, but that's still 1 or 2 range. I was thinking more of a bow like pits that 1~2 range auto.

Edited by Hatari

That sounds the same as clock abuse, just without the set times. I massively arena abuse. I have a full 20/20 or 30 file. I don't use stat boosters until setting up the WiFi team.

I want the thieves to have their sight back.

It's by far easier, you just have to manage your savepoints well, Clock abuse you use suspend saves, and once you screw up you have to restart the chapter.

Due to my arena abuse, I don't save point until:

Save point 1: 4-5 characters hit level 20 (either tier)

Save point 2: the next 4-5 characters hit level 20

I run between 10 - 13 characters per arena chapter (more or less due to required units) for save points.

I just didn't run the cavs through, so if anything it'd be them who got the other chapters. And Merric.

@Zetta: Yep, too bad I never use it XD. I don't take archers with me to the final battle.

Edited by Hatari

Due to my arena abuse, I don't save point until:

Save point 1: 4-5 characters hit level 20 (either tier)

Save point 2: the next 4-5 characters hit level 20

I run between 10 - 13 characters per arena chapter (more or less due to required units) for save points.

I just didn't run the cavs through, so if anything it'd be them who got the other chapters. And Merric.

You pretty much only need the bare minimum for surviving 1 brv attack. Which is High def(Over 22 if I remember) high spd(Units with high spd are nice. But Pallys are just scouts not fighting units) As long as you have those 2 you should be fine, oh also 60 Hp cap'd.