The Rokkenjima Republic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For some reason, I never liked him...haha, I prefer mages over archers...who also do 1~2 ranges, though I keep them behind a paladin tank or something.

Ike Soren are a good tag team. Generals aren't really my forte either. Though, Brom Neph are a good team, I take them occasionally...I generally give them support as well. Same with Haar Jill.

I have strange strategies.

why aren't pallys fighting units?! They are pretty good...not to mention one of my favorite units besides the SM.

Multiple reasons, First:High def + 25 spd=bad

Getting quaded is NOT good.

So they have to eat a crappy counter, and if you aren't using dazzle(for whatever reason) you have a chance to get crit'd.....4 times. Next is: Low spd +attack. The low spd puts the pally at a disadvantage to doubling, if you have a forged brv sword and lance good for you, but you can't double anything else, unlike SM's or snipers.

Pallys are used for mainly scouting and suviving 1 attack, a moving wall if you will.

Multiple reasons, First:High def + 25 spd=bad

Getting quaded is NOT good.

So they have to eat a crappy counter, and if you aren't using dazzle(for whatever reason) you have a chance to get crit'd.....4 times. Next is: Low spd +attack. The low spd puts the pally at a disadvantage to doubling, if you have a forged brv sword and lance good for you, but you can't double anything else, unlike SM's or snipers.

Pallys are used for mainly scouting and suviving 1 attack, a moving wall if you will.

I don't have a dazzle right now. I generally, don't win matches or I get another card. I need dazzle and that other card that takes out effective weapons.

the 4x is terrible, but a pally can survive...(forts/etc. FTW)

I don't have a dazzle right now. I generally, don't win matches or I get another card. I need dazzle and that other card that takes out effective weapons.

the 4x is terrible, but a pally can survive...(forts/etc. FTW)

Survive yes, inflict good damage? Not so much. =/

Apotrope is a God card for Horsemen team.

Not if there are crits, also low Pally luck cap. It would be better to use SM's and snipers for damage.

For some reason, I never liked him...haha, I prefer mages over archers...who also do 1~2 ranges, though I keep them behind a paladin tank or something.

Ike Soren are a good tag team. Generals aren't really my forte either. Though, Brom Neph are a good team, I take them occasionally...I generally give them support as well. Same with Haar Jill.

I have strange strategies.

Mages are awful in RD when you compare them to the older versions. Their weapons have low MT and the RES and DEF difference on enemies isn't as huge as it used to so it's just making it worse for them.

After FE5, Mages have gone downhill.

Edited by Speedwagon

Survive yes, inflict good damage? Not so much. =/

Apotrope is a God card for Horsemen team.

Not if there are crits, also low Pally luck cap. It would be better to use SM's and snipers for damage.

Lol, fine fine...Geez, I like pallys is the problem...haha. Dracoknights are fun too. But there is only one iote in the game...Got any complaints about them or they are the same?

Everyone said SM's got nerfed...and due to lack of movement are terrible. I want an SM team, but someone said no bad bad Hatari.

@Zetta: Soren = Awesome...or maybe that's just me. Soren was an awesome archsage...

Edited by Hatari

Lol, fine fine...Geez, I like pallys is the problem...haha. Dracoknights are fun too. But there is only one iote in the game...Got any complaints about them or they are the same?

Everyone said SM's got nerfed...and due to lack of movement are terrible. I want an SM team, but someone said no bad bad Hatari.

Dracos.......should REALLY only be used as scouts. >__________>

23 spd cap is HORRID

Though use of Axes and Lances are good, as well is the flying utility, the 23 spd cap will kill them in battle.

Example: Hey look it's a Berserker with a Brv Axe! *berserkers attack* *quaded brv axe'd* Nothing survives a full 4x attack with a brv axe.

SM's lack 1-2 range(yes I'm right on the range this time) Which is why many people dislike the class on Wi Fi. But really, you can use 1 or 2 with little consequence.

Dracos.......should REALLY only be used as scouts. >__________>

23 spd cap is HORRID

Though use of Axes and Lances are good, as well is the flying utility, the 23 spd cap will kill them in battle.

Example: Hey look it's a Berserker with a Brv Axe! *berserkers attack* *quaded brv axe'd* Nothing survives a full 4x attack with a brv axe.

SM's lack 1-2 range(yes I'm right on the range this time) Which is why many people dislike the class on Wi Fi. But really, you can use 1 or 2 with little consequence.

Levin swords...give an SM 1-2 range. It also attacks Res...which can be good.

Haha, poor dracos...pegasus knights can't be any better then.

Levin swords...give an SM 1-2 range. It also attacks Res...which can be good.

Haha, poor dracos...pegasus knights can't be any better then.

Yeah the hard part is gaining magic. Same to the Horsemen team, they need Levin swords.

I was thinking of making a All Pally team and Naming it "Cross Knights" I might get back to that......

They do WORSE lol 25 spd with no 30 def cap to help.

Yeah the hard part is gaining magic. Same to the Horsemen team, they need Levin swords.

I was thinking of making a All Pally team and Naming it "Cross Knights" I might get back to that......

They do WORSE lol 25 spd with no 30 def cap to help.

Yeah, magic gaining would be a pain...go mages :).

Haha, I wanted a pally team to take on Meteor's horsemen team...lances > swords...yay?

Haha, yep...but falconknights were good for my uses...in NM.

Haha, I wanted a pally team to take on Meteor's horsemen team...lances > swords...yay?

They counter each other actually, even more so if the Pallys are on a Fort.

The Horsemen's great Spd so quading.

The Pally's Def and better attack. Doubling.

It's really just a mess in the end. =/

But most likely the Pally's would win in that situation.

They counter each other actually, even more so if the Pallys are on a Fort.

The Horsemen's great Spd so quading.

The Pally's Def and better attack. Doubling.

It's really just a mess in the end. =/

But most likely the Pally's would win in that situation.

Yeah, I'd get either 2x or 4x depending, but it would be at least a closer fight...would be interesting really...

Said class also exists in a hack of FE4.

And my hack (which you shouldn't hope to play any time soon).

Damn Tordo patch. You're the only thing that's keeping me away from Ichival... Besides ASL...

Edited by Reinfleche

What's your obsession with that weapon? I don't even know about that weapon, but you're constantly talking about it....

It's the best bow there is. It basically has 40 mt and grants +10 to speed. Now, I could honestly care less about the speed since I already have a weapon that gives +10 speed, but I need that might pretty badly.

Ichival is the best bow in the history of the series,and as a sniperesque character,Rein wants it,but ALS claimed it already,and he's pissed about that.I would personally be more understanding of his complaints if it wasn;t spacifically about it being Ichival.He even said ALS could keep both of his weapons and he wouldn't mind,with the ruse of judgehood.I bet if Enjo agreed,and dropped Thammer for some reason instead(Ichival does have +10 Mt technically),Rein would probably still be bitching,because he still wouldn;t have Ichival.

But it's Enjos :(.

Why not forge a similar bow to it. or make a brave bow? or something.

I don't like bows...so //shrug, i also don't have a stat sheet, nor do i want one :P, so in reality, I guess my opinion is moot.

Edit: I thought Ferret was the archer of the empires XD.

Edited by Hatari

I'd be complaining at Enjo HIMSELF if he did that, because that'd just be out of spite if he dropped THammer.

I just think it's pretty cheap that anybody should get 2 weapons that awesome. ASL's the Judgemaster, and i don't think anybody else can use his weapons anyways, but we also have someone with 3 holy weapons... that's just fucking wrong.

^Nope. We're both archers, but for some stupid reason Enjo's allowed to have a class from a hack. Normally I wouldn't care, but pretty much nobody else has a custom class excluding the judges and Emperors (BK denied RP a Vanguard that could use Dark magic).

Edited by Reinfleche

But it's Enjos :(.

Why not forge a similar bow to it. or make a brave bow? or something.

I don't like bows...so //shrug, i also don't have a stat sheet, nor do i want one :P, so in reality, I guess my opinion is moot.

Edit: I thought Ferret was the archer of the empires XD.

I know.

Nothing can reach that high.

He is. XD

I'd be complaining at Enjo HIMSELF if he did that, because that'd just be out of spite if he dropped THammer.

I just think it's pretty cheap that anybody should get 2 weapons that awesome. ASL's the Judgemaster, and i don't think anybody else can use his weapons anyways, but we also have someone with 3 holy weapons... that's just fucking wrong.

Joshy could use Mistoltin actually. But that's besides the point.

No one has 3.

There could be other reasons(like I said,+10 Mt,and the same Spd boost,maybe Enjo would value the Mt over the Hit/Crt).

Either or,ALS,and the rest of us,are getting sick of your complaining over Ichival.if you want to continue,do it in private,and if it doesn't work,drop it.

I'm sure i speak on behalf of the whole Judge's guild when i say people bawwing because they didn;t get their favorite weapon is aggravating.

Now please,cease and desist.