The Rokkenjima Republic

^Nope. We're both archers, but for some stupid reason Enjo's allowed to have a class from a hack. Normally I wouldn't care, but pretty much nobody else has a custom class excluding the judges and Emperors (BK denied RP a Vanguard that could use Dark magic).

Enjo's class is pretty much a buffed Mage fighter. Only thing with RP is that, there is NO EXISTANCE of a Vanguard+Dark magic

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd be complaining at Enjo HIMSELF if he did that, because that'd just be out of spite if he dropped THammer.

I just think it's pretty cheap that anybody should get 2 weapons that awesome. ASL's the Judgemaster, and i don't think anybody else can use his weapons anyways, but we also have someone with 3 holy weapons... that's just fucking wrong.

^Nope. We're both archers, but for some stupid reason Enjo's allowed to have a class from a hack. Normally I wouldn't care, but pretty much nobody else has a custom class excluding the judges and Emperors (BK denied RP a Vanguard that could use Dark magic).

Enjo's known for his thammer in the FE4 thread lol. I doubt he'd give that up.

//shrug, I can't really comment, as stated, my opinion is moot on weapons.

I'd be a laguz chimera if I had a stat sheet, so no weapons for me anyhow. I'd just have fangs/claws/talons...

Enjo's known for his thammer in the FE4 thread lol. I doubt he'd give that up.

//shrug, I can't really comment, as stated, my opinion is moot on weapons.

I'd be a laguz chimera if I had a stat sheet, so no weapons for me anyhow. I'd just have fangs/claws/talons...

I can do that. =]

I'd say Double Bow's better >_>.

Someone claimed that.

According to the front page of OJ's empire someone has Gaeborg, Valkyrie, and Holsety.

@Ether: Hey. I'm not "bawing" because I didn't get my fav weapon (it's also not even my favorite weapon), I'm "bawing" because I think it's unnecessary for 1 person to need 2 Holy Weapons.

Edited by Reinfleche

According to the front page of OJ's empire someone has Gaeborg, Valkyrie, and Holsety.

@Ether: Hey. I'm not "bawing" because I didn't get my fav weapon (it's also not even my favorite weapon), I'm "bawing" because I think it's unnecessary for 1 person to need 2 Holy Weapons.

That's BLOODS NOT WEAPONS And that sheet is horribly outdated.

I can do that. =]

I rather not start that shitstorm...of me being a chimera. The idea is based off the dark-hunter series as per usual when dealing with me. Plus, I don't want to give you more work...esp. when I have no interest in the general "war-like" behaviors of the people with statsheets.

I'll give opinions on politics if asked...

...were-hunters have magic too, but I'm not even going to go there, due to the shitstorm that is bound to happen.

I HAVE A POWER RING. AND MY ATK IS STILL 15 LOWER THAN IF I HAD ICHIVAL >.>

You already have 67 Mt...you do not have Mt problems,dude.I mean,with +10 mt,you have more than me already,and i think more than ALS.

No, Par with me. I have 77 attack exactly.

Deal with it Rein, you continue this facade I will call the other Judges and personally shut you up.

Yeah but 67 mt and 50 AS is all I have going for me.

Now, considering the position I'm in right now (I have 2 judges angry at me, hooray), that's not good.

^Aren't you supposed to make things, you know, even? How is having 2 Holy Weapons even? Please explain and that might help.

Edited by Reinfleche

Oh,he would Get +15 Mt,not + 10 with Ichival. As if you need 82 goddamn Mt,I am calling BS on this,officially.One more comment about ichival,and i will have to call allowing you in a position of authority at all into question.

@Ether: I'd ditch the Power Ring, chill out.

That's still like all I have though, a good offense and avoid. My concrete durability is awful (I think Ether 2HKO's me).

@ASL: I point you to the fact that 67 atk can't even TOUCH BK.

Edited by Reinfleche

Why not get a forged longbow...or like I said brave bow...you'd have 2x attack auto...which could make up for the difference in MT. Not to mention the 3 range...which means no counter attack.

Edited by Hatari

If I got a forged Brave Bow I'd have 53 mt.

Which sucks.

^Yeah, but with any luck I could kill them before they get that chance. That sort of helps.

BINGO, A 30 MIGHT WEAPON MAKES EVERYONE RIDICULOUS, NOT TO MENTION TWO.

Edited by Reinfleche

Guess what, his hit sucks shit, he focused on Def, so no wonder he has around 70 def. Get a damn critical skill.

I'd need a damn accurate statsheet first.

Speaking of which... could you make me mine. With a +15 critical skill (that's what Marksmen get).