The Rokkenjima Republic

You're contradicting yourself here. "You're not a witch or sorcerer and thus could not use Red Truth but you go unconscious by using it anyway"

So no. I didn't use it and I didn't go unconscious. And those fish are still poisoned.

Okay, you're not unconcious. On the other hand, the fish are not poisoned.

And then you took 78 damage for lying. That's what the boat had in it. And BlackKnight, I can highlight text at will without applying to your stupid magic affect. I can even do it in different colors!

No, we already know the boat had Kool-Aid in it, not poison. Thus, I didn't take any damage.

You think Kool-Aid is safe for fish? :Arvis:

A fish that's been swimming through Kool-Aid would still be safe enough to eat raw. :newyears:

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes. Notice the fact is. Even if fish die from the kool aid, eating the fish won't poison us. Logic flaw.

No, but your economy will take a hit if you don't have as many fish, which will indirectly affect your people's health. :Arvis:

Yes. Notice the fact is. Even if fish die from the kool aid, eating the fish won't poison us. Logic flaw.

No, but your economy will take a hit if you don't have as many fish, which will indirectly affect your people's health. :Arvis:

You can eat dead fish....

Our main export is Lumber, not Fish. :newyears:

You can eat dead fish....

In fact, they typically have to be dead in order to eat them. :newyears:

No class in fire emblem exists that can use all weapons. Therefore you must be a fictional character!

Master knight, Baron, Emperor...

I don't care if it's poisonous. The fish will be healthy and like the kool aid! Or I will eat them.

Koolaidfish?

And? You still have a fish industry.

Even then, most of the fish aound the island are Carp. For a Carp, nearly anything is edible.

Even then, most of the fish aound the island are Carp. For a Carp, nearly anything is edible.

But they can't breathe Kool-Aid, as far as I know.

Edited by Harudoku

One, there's not that much kool-aid in the water. It only looks that way because the food dye in the kool-aid takes longer to disperse in the water. Two, Kool-aid is made of water. Guess what fish take in to breathe? That's right, WATER. They'd just "eat" the kool-aid mixed in.

And finally, in the time it took for us to argue about this, the Kool-Aid had already dispersed. Except for a bit of food dye, the water is just that- Water.

What is this I don't even...

Don't look directly at it. Your soul will be sucked out.

I should create a magical feedback loop and blow that damn Scrying Orb...

You can't touch it without destroying yours.